new-2007-2008-real-madrid-away-football-kit.PNG

Real Madrid Away

ajaxaway0708rn9.th.jpg

Ajax Away

and just coz its awesome...

knvb20sky20toplk1.gif

Dutch Away

• Admin

They've adjusted the Leicester kit now so it doesn't look so God-awful, but it's still shit. Sadly I don't have a picture. I do however miss Alliance and Leicester already, sigh... and even JJB would you believe it.

leicester%20cityhome0708jakowww-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Yeah, I know what ya mean. XD at Leeds though. And that Dutch kit is teh sex.

valencianew0708nike%20kitswww-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

Valencia

parissaintgermain0708nike6www-footballshirtculture-com.jpg

PSG

Leeds just move their badge across, I'm sick of the home kit being the same shit year in year out, but they add a stripe or something. We need a decent change. And I had £5 on our sponsor being Safestyle UK this year.

The United kit looks quite good when you see it properly.

And fuck sake, who is going to be Leeds' next sponser? Poundstretcher?

Don't be so stupid. We just won't have one. But Safestyle wasn't a shock seeing as Ken Bates does the advert for it before each game. It was either them or LSS - the 'waste management' company <_>

I've always wondered about stuff like that. I noticed how in the England shirt adverts there used to be, you could see Lampard and Gerrard's Adidas boots. Sort of wondered if Umbro could do anything about it.

Clearly Sunderland have the worst kit so far. It looks like the logos and badges have been randomly stuck on by a blind drunkard. I mean really.. why would you do that? If you must put the Umbro logo all the way up there, why not do that with the club logo, so that they're at least vaguely symmetrical? And why does the Boylesport logo need to tard up the centre of the shirt in all it's sky blue glory, when they've already got the name plastered across the middle?

Edited by Farmer Reil

Werder Bremen

08-10001_gr.jpg

08-10000_gr.jpg

08-10002_gr.jpg

no more orangeness :-((

People hated it but succes came with it. If we suck this year it´s becaus ther is no orangness on the kit >_>

Edited by The Kraig