The New Kit Thread

That Middlesbrough kit is fucking horrible. The Villa keeper kits on closer inspection also look pretty disgusting. This looks like a year for pretty dodgy kits - the Arsenal away one also is bad, very bad.

I thought that as well, but when you actually see it, it looks really, really nice.

Arsenal third is nice.

Quite like that Man City kit too.

But is it just me, or are Liverpool the only team to have special European kits? And having seperate Home and Away Euro kits is just money-grabbing tbh :P There's absolutely no need.

Holy shit, that's funny. I actually skimmed past Boro's new kits because my brain automatically assumed they were some shitty lower league team. I read Dan's comment and was like 'what Boro kits? :blink:'

They remind me of Stirling's kits from last season:

paulhay.jpg

Not EXACTLY the same, but it's just what the Boro kits reminded me of after looking at them closely. I never thought I'd see the day where I'd rather wear a Scottish Division Two kit, opposed to a Premiership one. :lol:

And I actually like the Arsenal hooped shirt. Purely because it reminds me of my school rugby kit (which was equally sexy (¬_¬)).

Edited by The Kraig

Arsenal third is nice.

Quite like that Man City kit too.

But is it just me, or are Liverpool the only team to have special European kits? And having seperate Home and Away Euro kits is just money-grabbing tbh :P There's absolutely no need.

Spurs have 4, and they're all poo. Especially the brown one obviously.

Dirty lies, all Spurs kits are awesome, especially the chocolate one.

You've confused me actually. You say we have 4 and then mention the brown one. We only had three last season (including the brown one), now we have four but there's no brown one. And one of them's just for one game this season. Talk sense, man!

We don't have a black one! It's navy blue but looks other colours in different light, it's weird.

The sponsor is actually the same on the new home kit as it was on last season's. Last year's had a blue trim and design on the back, though, this one's all white.