The New Kit Thread

I'm hoping they're fake to be honest. Both look alright but those collars are horrible. Not impressed by the badge on the left, Puma in the middle vibe either, even if it was the only way to avoid putting a black cat on the shirt...

Wait and see.

Eww, I never noticed the puma logo in the middle of the home kit, eww, that's hideous.

Still really like the away one though, might pick one up if that's legit.

We've got adidas doing our kit?

What happened to Fila? :(

was it even fila that did it before?

Diadora the last few years, the last one (the retroish) looking one isnt bad at all really, has held up well, this is our next one, out next month I beleive...

scotland-10-12-home-adidas-kit-2.jpg

the 'shield' really doesnt do much favours, might look better in person though

Oh that's quite nice actually. Apart from the embossed badge bit. It just looks like a sweat stain or something.

Oh and I hate the socks saying alba.

And I've never liked the badge with the saltire underneath it. Wish we could get rid of it.

hertha-10-11-nike-home-kit-1.jpg

Lightening strikes!!!! (Hertha Berlin by the way)

I'm sure there was a football league club who used the same theme once but it was a strike on either side coming down towards one another from the armpit looking like ti would form a v at their feet. I thought it was Luton in the early 90's but hisotricalkits says not, perhaps I dreamt it.

Edited by hackerjack