The New Kit Thread

you like celtic!

Oh yes, I was born less than 5 miles from their ground so I had no choice. And I'm glad I didn't go with any body else! CELTIC RULE!

Fuck, like I needed another reason to dislike you.

• Like 1

you like celtic!

Oh yes, I was born less than 5 miles from their ground so I had no choice. And I'm glad I didn't go with any body else! CELTIC RULE!

I thought you were Irish?

Supporting Celtic because you're from Ireland is such a cliche and religious bullshit. That's why I despise them and actively cheer Rangers on when ever I have the oppurtunity, just to piss people off.

I live in Ireland, I was born in Scotland....

Fuck, like I needed another reason to dislike you.

Who are you again? Sorry but I don't believe I know who you are....Why you be hatin'?

Edited by DJ Ice

Presumably Spurs' Cups-only sponsor would have to pay on a 'per game' basis. After all, for all they know Spurs could play in a mere 4 cup games this season (FA Cup, Carling Cup, two legs of Champions League Qualifying).

On a side-note, do losing teams in CL Qualifying rounds get into the Europa League in any way? Can't remember.

you like celtic!

I thought you were Irish?

Supporting Celtic because you're from Ireland is such a cliche and religious bullshit. That's why I despise them and actively cheer Rangers on when ever I have the oppurtunity, just to piss people off.

I cheer neither Celtic nor Rangers!

Wasn't Liverpool in both last year ?

But they got knocked out the group stage.

... sorry that I don't get what that means entirely (I mean I know they were in the CL group stage and got 3rd in the group but ... ok), even though I follow football, the qualifying rules and such are downright wonky.

I find it even more convoluted than playoff qualification for our sports here (the whole "if this" scenarios that play out the last few weeks of each season).

Wasn't Liverpool in both last year ?

But they got knocked out the group stage.

... sorry that I don't get what that means entirely (I mean I know they were in the CL group stage and got 3rd in the group but ... ok), even though I follow football, the qualifying rules and such are downright wonky.

I find it even more convoluted than playoff qualification for our sports here (the whole "if this" scenarios that play out the last few weeks of each season).

Basically, if you're in the group stage, you're in the Champions League.

Before the group stage you get the qualification, and I'm 99% sure if you don't qualify, you're out of Europe, where as if you finish 3rd in the group stage, then you get knocked down to the Europa League.

Basically, if you're in the group stage, you're in the Champions League.

Before the group stage you get the qualification, and I'm 99% sure if you don't qualify, you're out of Europe, where as if you finish 3rd in the group stage, then you get knocked down to the Europa League.

So even though they're two seperate competitions, they go together ?

If you aren't good enough to qualify for CL through your domestic league you go into Europa ... but then if you can't get through the CL qualifying you're done. If you auto qualified but don't advance, you get a second shot in Europa ?

:huh: