Eurovision 2013

Herr Matzat

Positive: I won 8 quid on Azerbaijan getting top 4

Negative: I spent 12 quid on betting on Azerbaijan/Germany and Finland each way.

The UK was terrible, and I am glad to be part-dutch so half of me has a right to be happy.

Edit: The finest moment of the show for me was no doubt the Greek and their bat shit crazy song and antics.

a88cb2abd45ea0fc7bd70c3f39bac3f4.png

Edited by Jasonmufc

I only watched Eurovision tonight because playing the EWB version got me interested... I am glad I did because it was so much fun! Denmark were deserving winners but I liked Malta a lot, I can't get Belgium's out of my head and Greece were just the best thing ever. I quite liked Azerbaijan but knew nothing of this vote rigging thing that Kats speaks of. Is there anything more desperate than trying to rig the Eurovision Song Contest?

How can we end up fucking 9th? WTF? EUROPE YOU SUCK!!

Well after 9 years of no finals I feel 9th place is enough reason to party, even though they could have easily gotten a few spots higher. But top 10 is an accomplishment for sure, hopefully the Dutch will keep sending in good acts instead of the carnival stuff from previous years.

Krista Siegfrids doesn't need to win at Eurovision because she's already won at life.

"Homophobic people are angry with me for doing this. But I’m planning a surprise at the end of my performance. It’s live on TV, so nobody can stop me.

I don’t think ‘Marry Me’ is political. It’s about love and tolerance. But gay marriage is not allowed in Finland and that’s wrong. I wanted to make a statement about that.’"