(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

Honestly, I feel Neal's actions were just as bad as Thornton's. With all the talk about concussions and headshots and whatnot, just casually skating into an opposing player's head -- even if that opposing player is Brad Marchand -- is inexcusable. He didn't even try to get around him, nor did he react after the contact was made. Neal's a talented player, but that move was intentional. 5 games isn't nearly enough.

No, but he did try and take someones head off with a knee. That could have broken his neck.

That's why I'm not against him getting suspended longer, but doesn't the league give out longer suspensions if there was a injury to a player?

Also, wasn't Marchand the guy that boarded Neal during the playoffs? I can see Neal wanting to get even over that, but that's no excuse to knee someone in the head.

Edited by Baby Hewey

The Flames fired Jay Feaster.

I knew it was bound to happen eventually, and ended up happening later rather than sooner, but of all years, I think this year we have seen the most and best improvements taking place.

EDIT: beaten to it.

I think it's two regulation wins in the past 20 games?

We are mega fucked. Need a change....a trade....a new coach....something. I don't want to miss the playoffs again :( (or if we do, I don't want to just miss them and get a shitty ass pick)