(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

I don't like that the Leafs have locked up the core of what's almost certainly not a Cup contender to long term big money contracts. If the Phaneuf rumours are accurate we have $34 million locked up on 6 players through 2018, and that's not good, I'm worried about another Muskoka 5 situation now.

In a typical Brian Burke move, the Flames acquired tough guy Kevin Westgarth from Carolina for underachiever Greg Nemisz. Good move. Westgarth adds size to the roster and will make our fourth line very hard to play against if they give him regular duty alongside Brian McGrattan and Lance Bouma.

Greg Nemisz had so much potential, and it is possible that a change of scenery will help him out. He wasn't going anywhere in the organization, but he's still young enough to turn it around given the right circumstances. So good luck to him in Charlotte.

he was sick except that third goal, bit of a floater.

Hey giroux giroux,

You ginger cunt, you,

You are a giant douche,

Hey giroux giroux.

I would like this deal if we didn't also have Clarkson, Bozak and Lupul locked up for as much money and length as we do. Phaneuf was getting 7 years of $7 million somewhere, I wish we could have done 3 or 4 years but the market is what it is. But the Leafs aren't a cup contender as currently constructed, and with $35 million locked on 6 players long term, they need to be our six best players unless the Leafs hit a Zetterberg or Datsyuk like draft jackpot, and these six guys aren't good enough to be the core of a cup team.

Maybe we'll end the drought in the 2020s.

Ranger looked like your best D-man during the winter classic. Detroit was the better team, but Bernier was the best player on the Ice. Kadri looked like the worst player on the ice. What happened to his confidence?