(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

http://www.csnphilly.com/hockey-philadelphia-flyers/tims-twitter-qa-ryan-team-usa-more

Never heard it before, but that's the source. It kinda doesn't pass the smell test because JVR then was a diminished prospect with concussion red flags coming up and Yandle was and still is among the best at what he does and certainly his team's premiere player. You can't believe that Phoenix would make the offer because it's a bad bad trade.

The Ducks totally ran over the Canucks tonight, the score may of been 4-3 and ended in OT and we got worked over in the 1st period when the Canucks were said to be having there best period of hockey all season then the Ducks came out in the 2nd and 3rd period like a team on fire and ran that game and totally dominated the Canucks

Mike Smith made team Canada? Boo.

A few of those d-men I am not sure of....(Bouwmeester, Hamhuis, and Vlasic. The first two I am iffy about, the last one I know nothing about)

Jeff Carter? Surprising.

Rick Nash? Hasn't he been struggling?

STAMKOS!!!

Who is the captain for Canada? Crosby? Towes? Getz?

1525721_612604508775034_1494873497_n.jpg

The only thing I don't like about the naming of the teams so far, is that a lot of countries have named injured players to their team. I don't like that. Even if they're supposed to be healthy by the time the Olympics roles around, some of them won't have seem real game action, others may be out of game shape or just rusty. I get that they wanted to name the best players to the team, but I think that more emphasis should be made to ice the team with the best possible chance of winning, and having more than one question mark on a team going into the Olympics is pretty dangerous.

Now, if some of these guys aren't ready to go, can they be replaced? And what is the IOC rule on that? Do they have to be incapable of playing completely, or can they just be guys who didn't return to NHL action prior to the break?

YOU GUYS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR CONTINUED PROBLEM IS!

It is one thing to be unhappy with effort or performance but you guys are so self-entitled to say "screw this team" when you're IN the playoffs! You were an 8-seed last year, your conference LOST Winnipeg and ADDED Detroit - so what did you EXPECT?!?!

Bernier was awful tonight. Gave up 3 terrible goals including a shot from outside the zone, and a turnover after he mishandled the puck. Losses to the Islanders always have a way of biting the Leafs in the ass, but at least the East sucks so a good three or four game stretch will make up for it.

I thought Boston was the 1-seed, my bad.

They've not gone backwards at all. That's stupid. The competition got harder, which you're not taking into account.

Except we have gone backwards. Our defense is somehow worse, we're not scoring, losing against teams we should beat no problem....the only thing that is the same/improved is our goaltending. We may still be in a playoff spot, but if you're only winning 2 games in regulation out of 17, you're not going to be there for long.