The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Yea I could probably do 9 or 10 more then 8

If the Xbox lads happen to be on anytime before 3pm Eastern I'll probably try joining in tomorrow, otherwise Wednesday after 3pm until the weekend I'll probably be on and off.

European here, would rather it be a little early, although I'm off on Wednesday, so could play whenever realistically.

I have work Wednesday morning so I'm trying to do it early as well. I suggested 8 because it seems to be a time that works for most people in the US. I'll make sure to have everyone added by tomorrow and I'll definitely be online by 8, but if people want to start earlier or I sit around waiting that's perfectly fine.

I'll be on from like 2:30 to 3 EST tomorrow, but I'll probably be on from 9 PM to 1 or 2 in the morning later that night.

Yeah, but I'll be playing.

I think it will be a little congested, but should run just fine. GTA4 and RDR both ran well at launch, so I'm fairly confident Rockstar will have things running decently with all the extra time and crew they're devoting to this.

European here, would rather it be a little early, although I'm off on Wednesday, so could play whenever realistically.

I have work Wednesday morning so I'm trying to do it early as well. I suggested 8 because it seems to be a time that works for most people in the US. I'll make sure to have everyone added by tomorrow and I'll definitely be online by 8, but if people want to start earlier or I sit around waiting that's perfectly fine.

That works for me. I'll be home at like 6pm EST and then from then on, it's GTA all day.