The all-purpose GTAV Online thread

probablyoliver

Me and Ruki will pull our own heists! With Jet Packs and Hookers and Blow! :w00t:

1. There isn't a jetpack big enough to get Ruki off the ground.

2. You can't fly a stunt plane, nevermind a Jet Pack. :P

• Like 5

Ruki was delighted when he learned he could rob the 24/7 super markets but immediately traded the game in when it transpired they just give you cash, not family size bags of Doritos.

Not sure what happened to the social club link although it seems to have happened when I edited the post on my phone. I'll wait until I get home this evening and fix it all up when I get on my laptop. Also I'll get the gamertag list all updates this afternoon too.

I'm super pumped. Everyone will die.

List is all up to date as of Blaze, there's definitely enough of both sides of the console spectrum to have all of the fun so that's always a plus.

As mentioned earlier I'll make sure to fix the social club link when I get back to Snowball's this evening. If anyone wanted to sign up in the mean time just follow the instructions Ellis gave on the first page.

I don't have any notifications to deal with on Social Club so Summ and Cymru might have to try again.

EDIT: Ah, I didn't have any notifications on the site but I see a bunch of people to add. Will catch up on it shortly.

OK, Summ and Cymru in.