The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Anyone in the UK, GAME have a 2 for £30 online (and in store, but they seem to have less titles) on pre-owned. Nothing massively recent but if your new to the console like me, might be worth a look.

Got Wolfenstein since everyone here made it out to be amazing and it looks great fun, also Tomb Raider DE. I've played TR already and it was probably my favourite game whichever year it came out, playing a super sexy PS4 version is just the excuse I need to have another go.

How about EA UFC? Its £17.99 on psn, whereas it still seems anywhere between 35-50 for physical copies. I'm not hugely into MMA, but I tried the demo and it seemed fun... just very hard. I put that mostly to me not knowing most of the terminology and not knowing how a fight goes.. as opposed to wrestling. Buy yeah, anyone have experience with this one?

Walmart is having a videogame sale and Amazon is price matching some of them

PS4

GTA V ($41) | Walmart

Far Cry 4 ($41) | Amazon

Dragon Age Inquisition ($41) | Walmart

preorder Final Fantasy Type-0 HD ($40) | Walmart

preorder Kingdom Hearts 3 ($40) | Walmart

preorder Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain ($41) | Walmart

preorder Uncharted 4: A Thief's End ($43) | Walmart

Preorder Tropico 5 ($41) | Walmart

Bit of a shame that we can't get the discount later in the month when Grim Fandango is released, but never mind. If I find a use for the discount, I'll pick something up, and if I don't, it's not as though I've actually lost anything.

It's on preorder. So yes. You can.