The PS4 thread

9 to 5

So who all is planning to get Dying Light? I was in GameStop last night and put $5 down on it on a whim.

I've got about $30 sitting on it right now, and the only thing that's going to stop me picking it up on Tuesday is if the reviews reveal a broken game that needs patching.

If there's one thing about the industry that's really grinding my gears right now, it's how many games have been released unfinished recently.

I should be able to purchase a game on day one without having to consider whether or not I have an internet connection to receive any necessary fixes...because there shouldn't be anything game-breaking at release. I've already started a list of publishers that I won't buy from until I know the game works fine. It's currently sitting at: Ubisoft. If I get burned on anything else, I'm adding to the list.

So who all is planning to get Dying Light? I was in GameStop last night and put $5 down on it on a whim.

I played it at EGX and enjoyed it. It like a really polished Dead Island so if you liked that you'll like this.

I'm probably going to pick it up on PC, depending on the cost.

• Like 1

This weeks sale is pretty rad. Just picked up OlliOlli, Guacamelee and Minutes for a tenner. No complaints there at all.

Think I'm not buying anything else until The Order comes out now which I'm pretty pumped for. Dying Light looks like it'll be fun but I'll wait for it to drop in price before I pick it up. Same with Saints Row. I really, really, really want to pick up Evolve too but I don't know anyone else getting it yet and I know it won't be half as fun single player.

It's all the fun of Saints Row with all the extra fun of leaping around Crackdown style piled on top. Not sure what there is to gain from going to the revamped version over a dirt cheap copy on last gen/PC, I hear the new expansion isn't anything amazing, but it's a fun game.

It's all the fun of Saints Row with all the extra fun of leaping around Crackdown style piled on top. Not sure what there is to gain from going to the revamped version over a dirt cheap copy on last gen/PC, I hear the new expansion isn't anything amazing, but it's a fun game.

The gain is that I never played it last gen, so I haven't experienced any of it yet :P

Bit of a shame that we can't get the discount later in the month when Grim Fandango is released, but never mind. If I find a use for the discount, I'll pick something up, and if I don't, it's not as though I've actually lost anything.

It's on preorder. So yes. You can.

It's not available for pre-order here in Europe. They've also added a condition that pre-orders aren't eligible for the discount, at least over here. I'm not sure if the same applies to North America.

I noticed the season passes for the telltale games are on sale this week on ps+, they're about £13 each. thats not the cheapest they've ever been sold for though and I always figure it's worth waiting for the whole thing to be available first but yeah, they're pretty wonderful from my experience.

Also Liam, you mean 'are the telltale games' not 'is the telltale games'.

You're a teacher for God sake, start acting like one!