The PS4 thread

9 to 5

And review copies are literally just arriving. If anyone was looking into this one in the US, I'd suggest giving it a day or two before ordering. Find out if it's worth the money first.

Yeah, GameStop called me about picking it up, but I think I'm going to wait until Friday to see what the consensus is. That and none of my real life friends are getting this, so I want to see how many EWBers get and actually play it. <_<

Gamestop.com are fucking up and sending codes for the full game when you buy the season pass for $19.99.

Edit: It's ended now, got one and it's working! Anyone want to co-op sometime let me know.

rjMfvlS.png

Just got that in my notifications and I get to keep the game. Dying Light + Season Pass for £15? Awesome :D

I dunno, with the angsty female teenage photography student protagonist and twee indie soundtrack, I was half expecting Michael Cera to show up with a mixtape.

Don't know how long it'll be going on, but theres a sale on PSN now. 80% off the following EA games

Madden 15

Need For Speed Rivals Complete Edition (Inckudes all DLC)

FIFA 15

EA Sports UFC

Plants vs Zombies

Battlefield 4

Battlefield 4 Premium Edition

NHL 15

Peggle 2

NBA Live 15

Also, The Evil Within and Wolfenstein: The New Order are 50% off

NBA Live is only $15 I think. If NHL is $15 I may grab that.

NBA Live 14 was one of the worst sports games I've played ever (not including humorous bad-on-purpose style sports games). 15 can't be that much better.

NHL 15 is $27.99, but I picked it up anyways. I hate buying digital, but I get NHL every year, and the physical price isn't coming down any time before the post-season, and that's too close to the release of 16 for me to care by that point.