Your favourite beat 'em up characters to play as?

Tekken: Lei all the way, dude is so fucking fun. Who else can you make lie on the ground?!

Mortal Kombat: Johnny Cage or Rain. I don't know why either, but both are just so awesome.

Def Jam: Busta Rhymes' character was a ton of fun.

Street Fighter: Ryu, Helicopter Kick all the way.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Wolverine. I was such a boring kid when I had this game :'(

Injustice: Flash and Black Adam.

King, Bryan Fury, Lee Chaolan, Nina Williams and Yoshimitsu in the TEKKEN games. But I'll only play as King if I have a decent controller; its too damned hard to pull off his best combos with a frickin' gamepad. If I run into a cheap ass player (ie, someone who plays Paul and does nothing but Deathfists Or either Law and just bicycle kicks over and over), I will usually play as either Lee or Marshal Law and wipe the floor with them. (I'm pretty good at using Marshal Law, but he's not one of my favorites to play as)

Dead or Alive: Bass Armstrong, Helena Douglas, Jann Lee and Leifang.

Scorpion and Raiden in the Mortal Kombat games. Why only 2 characters? Because I'm not a huge MK fan. Haven't played a MK game since Deadly Aliiance.

Soul Calibur: Cervantes, Sophitia, Yoshimitsu.

WWE games: I tend to do my first storyline playthrough as the Undertaker, if he's an option.

• 2 weeks later...

Kabal in Mortal Kombat 3

Ugh -__- .

*RUN* *COMBO* *RUN* *COMBO*

FINISH HIM!

Pffft, I can do floor saws and energy blasts too. But yes, it's mostly the combos and running done with extremely good timing. It's also why I loved using The Flash so much in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. Speed kills.

I'm also surprisingly adept at using Striker in MK3. I spent a lot of time learning his move set just to piss off my friend.