The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

From what I've gathered, the chairman is being really, really tightfisted on transfers and the manager wants funds to spend on players, not free journeymen. Therefore, not a lot of people came in but a lot went out.

Edited by Gorka

• Admin
Celtic have signed Norwegian international Jo Inge Berget on loan from Cardiff until January. It is one in and one out at Celtic with striker Tony Watt joining Belgian side Standard Liege for a fee of £1.2million with the player penning a five-year deal at the club.
Lazio have confirmed Holland and Feyenoord defender Stefan de Vrij has arrived in Rome to undergo a medical ahead of his move to the Stadio Olimpico.
Brighton have signed goalkeeper David Stockdale from Fulham for an undisclosed fee.
Blackpool have made their third signing of the day bringing former defender Peter Clarke back to Bloomfield Road on a free transfer.
Sky sources understand Harry Maguire has undergone a medical in Hull today and he should be announced as their latest signing in the next 24 hours.
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Esteban Granero is in Spain to finalise a permanent move to Real Sociedad, according to Sky sources.

I thought Chambers was a full back?

I stand corrected. I'm not sure where I got the idea of a centreback from (possibly some dubious Fantasy Football listing).

Okay, take two:

Two full-backs: a 19 year old Calum Chambers for £16m or a 22 year old Cesar Azpilicueta for £7m.

:lol:

• Like 2