The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

• Admin
Can't help but feel that Liverpool should have taken a punt on Remy. He was inexpensive in terms of the climate of today's market and has already had a season and a half of scoring goals in the Premier League, so it's clear that he can do it. Never mind, I'm sure that they have someone else lined up instead.
As well as Schneiderlin, we're being heavily linked with Micah Richards today. I'd be alright with that happening.
According to reports from Brazil, Flamengo are keen to sign Robinho on loan from AC Milan on a five-month deal. The former Manchester City player does not appear to figure in Milan’s plans for the new season and talks have previously been held with new Major League Soccer franchise Orlando City over a permanent move.

Can't help but feel that Liverpool should have taken a punt on Remy. He was inexpensive in terms of the climate of today's market and has already had a season and a half of scoring goals in the Premier League, so it's clear that he can do it. Never mind, I'm sure that they have someone else lined up instead.
As well as Schneiderlin, we're being heavily linked with Micah Richards today. I'd be alright with that happening.
According to reports from Brazil, Flamengo are keen to sign Robinho on loan from AC Milan on a five-month deal. The former Manchester City player does not appear to figure in Milan’s plans for the new season and talks have previously been held with new Major League Soccer franchise Orlando City over a permanent move.

I know we've been linked with Remy, I wouldn't mind that either. I don't quite know where he'd fit in with us, but he's quite cheap and definitely scores goals. Not so sure why Nerf didn't want him so badly.

DONE DEAL accepted.

Edit: Leaning on a shelf, the photographer's getting creative. He should properly start taking the piss now, leaning on a sink, leaning on Brendan Rodgers, leaning outside Goodison Park for some reason.

• Like 3

DONE DEAL accepted.

Edit: Leaning on a shelf, the photographer's getting creative. He should properly start taking the piss now, leaning on a sink, leaning on Brendan Rodgers, leaning outside Goodison Park for some reason.

I liked this before the edit, I want to like it again. :(

Eh, they're a Daniel Sturridge injury away from being completely fucked at the moment.

On the other side of the coin, Southampton have been completely gutted. Schneiderlin is probably next out the door and Rodriguez is crocked, who the hell do they have left?