WWE 2k15

The Buscher

That's the stupidest thing ever. They've never cared before and making a actual wrestler and sharing it in a wrestling game shouldn't get you banned. Unless a CAW is glitched or has dicks all over it they shouldn't be taking anything down.

I know there's always going to be different opinions on this kind of thing but to put it in perspective; a child would have been able to download and play as an actual real life murderer. Surely no one can think that's okay?

A bit of an update from the Smacktalks forum.

pkBzeA5.jpg

User Cory Bundick who was a victim while being unaware of 2K's stringent "no upload" Benoit policy has provided the following update. For those who think this is not noteworthy, I empathize with you as well, but, it should still be taken into account as it is relevant.

Hey guys, wanted to let everyone know that Marcus Stephenson and I (I'm the guy who started this Benoit thing inadvertently) talked and we worked this out. He pretty much said they wont be banning people anymore for it (unless its really offensive) but will be removing them when they pop up. I am also being un-banned.

Thanks to everyone for the support on this, I really didn't think this would blow up like this, I honestly just wanted to know why I was banned.

It's just so strange to see everyone on here defending the decision until 2K changed their mind.

Community Creations have been a cesspool of copyrighted content with fairly lax restrictions bar certain names for years now, so to turn around and ban something and kick players out of playing online games without explicitly saying that they didn't want Benoit caws was a ridiculous knee jerk reaction.

Plenty of people on here would be fairly pissed if they were banned without warning for two weeks for making a Spiderman CAW because Marvel issued a takedown.

It's just so strange to see everyone on here defending the decision until 2K changed their mind.

Community Creations have been a cesspool of copyrighted content with fairly lax restrictions bar certain names for years now, so to turn around and ban something and kick players out of playing online games without explicitly saying that they didn't want Benoit caws was a ridiculous knee jerk reaction.

Plenty of people on here would be fairly pissed if they were banned without warning for two weeks for making a Spiderman CAW because Marvel issued a takedown.

I'd say we all still do defend the decision apart from Kirkland.

On your other point, I don't think copyright infringement and double murder are quite the same bag.

• Like 13

MyCareer spoilers.

I was in MyCareer and was facing Brock Lesnar. They made absolutely no mention of it being for the title. I was hoping that if I was going to eventually get a title match, it'd be through the Rumble. As I'm walking to the ring, they say the match is for the belt, but when Brock enters, he doesn't have it around his waist or anything. I don't think anything of it during the match, win, and next thing I know, I have to do the retirement match thing. I don't actually hate the retirement thing so much as I never got to play in the Rumble as my guy.