Most Trouble You Ever Got Into at a Sport's Game?

KAMALARAMBO

Like have you ever been the obnoxious fan who takes it too far?

I never have so instead I'll tell you about the story of Santa Claus getting made with me. A friend of mine knocked over some of a mall Santa's giant oversized presants that were on display one year by accident and blamed it on me one year. I figure Santa would have given me a sporting good ass kicking if I wasn't a little boy at the time.

• Like 1

Like have you ever been the obnoxious fan who takes it too far?

I never have so instead I'll tell you about the story of Santa Claus getting made with me. A friend of mine knocked over some of a mall Santa's giant oversized presants that were on display one year by accident and blamed it on me one year. I figure Santa would have given me a sporting good ass kicking if I wasn't a little boy at the time.

Not sure if bot.

• Like 6

When I was 12 at Summerslam a little kid put his middle finger up at me cos I was booing Rey Mysterio.

Other than that, I've only even been laughed at because when I was 5, I went to my first football game.

When everyone was shouting "The referee's a wanker", my dad told me that they were saying "The referee's a banker", which lead to me aggressively shouting, when it was dead silent, that "The referee works in a bank!" Got a good laugh from the fans around me.

• Like 4

Most trouble I ever got in whilst playing football was getting yellow carded for rugby tackling a striker as he was about to tap the ball in. Would've probably been a red if we weren't already down to 9 men (crazy kid from Nepal went crazy) and the ref felt sorry for us. Saved the resulting penalty too. Shame we lost 11-3 :/

As a fan though, I behave myself mostly!

When I was 12 at Summerslam a little kid put his middle finger up at me cos I was booing Rey Mysterio.

Other than that, I've only even been laughed at because when I was 5, I went to my first football game.

When everyone was shouting "The referee's a wanker", my dad told me that they were saying "The referee's a banker", which lead to me aggressively shouting, when it was dead silent, that "The referee works in a bank!" Got a good laugh from the fans around me.

Rey Mysterio wasn't at Summerslam last year :/

• Like 18

As a player, when I was 10, I got 7 red cards in one season before the team kicked me out.. I had some unresolved issues. :shifty:

As a fan, never really had any real issues, but in 2002/3 when Malaga played Leeds, and the Malaga fanbase consists mainly of ex-pats, it was quite fun hearing around 15.000 Malaga fans singing "Alan Smith's a wanker"

• Like 1

Went to Old Trafford last season with a friend from my old work because his dad had just had a stroke and he asked me if I wanted to go, so being the good friend I am because he'd find it funny taking me to a Man.utd game and to make sure he's alright I went. Only managed to get to half time before people knew I was a scouser. Could have been a whole lot worse thought I'd get battered but had a laugh and a joke with few fans.

Think the only time I've been in trouble would be for the team I play for last season and the team we was playing was only interested in trying to injure us they weren't interested in playing a match. So after a nasty tackle from one of their players I started shouting at the ref asking him if he was going to do anything. He just stared at me so started mouthing off at him, got frustrated cause he wasn't doing anything about the tackles so sprinted from right back to left back to wipe out the guy who had injured our player, took him out and got sent off. I did win the ball tbf <_<

I was punched in the back by an Indian cricket fan at Lord's, unfortunately I wasn't the intended target and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He didn't apologise though, mainly because he was being removed from the ground.

At Nagoya Grampus games there would be a bunch of us sat in the more family-friendly area. Usually myself, my Malaysian (but very English) friend, the owner of our local bar, his friend/barman and a number of the regulars, male and female.

One of our number had the phone number of one of the lads who worked in the stadium bringing cans of beer to the seats. So they'd call him when we got there, get him over behind us and would then have a constant supply of cans of Asahi Super Dry all game on the hot summer evenings.

As they had foreigners among them (i.e. me and my friend, sometimes another person or two) they'd get wonderfully rowdy and start shouting abuse at the referee and other players who had been naughty. After a while the bar owner's wife would have to make him shut up. It was always a load of fun.

Except I seemed to cross the line once at an Asian Champions League game when Nagoya were playing Greentown or someone. We're kind of near the away fans enclosure and all of about 6 of them had made the trip. So I leaned over and yelled out "NI HAOOOOOOOO!"

Then everyone looked at me funny and, embarrassed, the bar owner told me to shh. Ahhhh Japan with your funny ways.

never got in trouble, so I'll share a story about an amusing event last year.

Reps of Ralph's Mob (Tampa Bay Rowdies SG) complained about poor security at New York Cosmos games, and asked the NASL to address the issue. The NASL commissioner's response was "if you don't like how we run things, go watch another league".

Tampa's next game was against us, and being the derby game was one of the most heavily attended contests of the season, as Ralph's Mob charters a bus to head over to attend the game (as our SGs do for the away game).

At around the 30th minute, both Ralph's Mob and Flight 19 (one of our three SGs.. well, technically three as one has exactly one member) walk out, leaving behind banners reading "WATCHING ANOTHER LEAGUE" and chill out in the concession area for about five minutes.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I got tapped on the leg and mildly reprimanded by a steward for abusing a ref. I still win though as it was one of the pointless stewards whose only job is to stop lower tier people going into the upper tier at half time, and they don't have souls.

• Like 1