WWE Supercard

Nikki

Im showing him this thread tomorrow at work cause this is too fuckin good not to

21 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

800 points? Holy Shit. 

Might have to trade you guys Ace for him :P

Mike told me when we left work yesterday that we would have the SS card before he went to bed. Woke up at 330 Eastern and we were onto Brock like holy hell.

This is up to when we got Brock I aint counting anything extra. Mike had a whopping 845. Pizza had 214. Tristy had 13, but we understand and he knows hes more for his cards and whayever help he can give us during his free time. Troy had 149. I came in at 138. Fudge had 120 and En Dub with 107. Respectable by all of EWB members basically but Mike HOLY FUCK. I mean the guy gets all 3 cards every ring dom just to say how addicted he is and he isnt even 3 months playing this game...

My team just managed to finish Summer Rae. We're about halfway on Ellite+ so, TBH, I wasn't expecting us to pull it off so it's a very nice surprise.

Just realised what a great event for fusion fodder this is for me, made pros for the E, L, S, WM and SS cards. Considering HD makes a pro too, that's pretty great.

Sorry I haven't played much today, I have been in the hospital most of the afternoon after my friend was hit by a car (not in Westminster Terror attack). Glad we managed to get the Brock atleast as it should be a pro for everyone, was about to ask about Ace's progress but Blehschmidt beat me to it.

18 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

This could only be better if Ace didn't get the Summer Rae Pro........  @Ace?

I salute your continued commitment to hating Ace, even if it were at the cost of your own team.

Fuckin Buddy tops us all goddamnit. Ah well. Well I also bought 2 ult male packs and got Hardened Nakamura as my best non ultimate and also got Ult Enzo and Ult Kofi. So Ill be looking at Ult Enzo Ult Kofi Hardened Pro Lesnar and Hardened Ziggler as my men with Ultimate Bayley and SS Pro Bliss as my females with 2 ult supports. Think Im pretty good right now. Once they're all leveled up ahould atleast be elite+ if not ++ possibly. And then just gotta catch the rest of my team up to them. Welp, gonna be getting alot of MITB cash ins for picks I guess since I dont grind as much any more.

Fuck. I thought I'd come in here having the best news, and Buddy got Tye. Dammit.

Everyone on the team got 200+. I joined the team crossing my fingers I'd get Summer. We ended up getting Seth as well. So Elite Summer Pro shall be mine. Sorry to disappoint @Blehschmidt :lol:

25 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Fuckin Buddy tops us all goddamnit. Ah well. Well I also bought 2 ult male packs and got Hardened Nakamura as my best non ultimate and also got Ult Enzo and Ult Kofi. So Ill be looking at Ult Enzo Ult Kofi Hardened Pro Lesnar and Hardened Ziggler as my men with Ultimate Bayley and SS Pro Bliss as my females with 2 ult supports. Think Im pretty good right now. Once they're all leveled up ahould atleast be elite+ if not ++ possibly. And then just gotta catch the rest of my team up to them. Welp, gonna be getting alot of MITB cash ins for picks I guess since I dont grind as much any more.

HD Nakamura in the RTG. And Elite Wyatt which makes me an Elite Pro as well :D

I pulled an UL Carmella during the Team Event which is nice, unfortunately the RTG rewards aren't too appealing as I've already got a HD pro Nakamura and an EL pro Wyatt, and my deck is nowhere close to getting near the UL Kendrick without severe grindage.

I really doubt I'll get Hardened in RTG yet, but I could get SS Pro Gallows with MITB. 

Edit: Actually, just looked, and it's not very many points at all this time around. If I get SS with a day and a half left I can do it. 

Edited by Pizza

Elite Bray Pro would be awesome but is doubtful unless I really grind for it, in the semis of a elite KotR and not likely to reach the final resulting in two HD cards for fusion fodder. Really hope for some better luck in my next KotR once my Elite Pro Big E replaces my Throwback HHH.