The Thread That's on Indefinite Loan to Manchester City (The 2015 Major League Soccer Thread)

HailtotheYo

CYHw-h6UAAAuLUT.jpg

If that's it ... I actually think they did a good job.  Art deco style, obvious but not over done shout to the city, gold/black .... honestly I think I'll end up putting it firmly in the 'like' category.  Even more so if black/red ISN'T the color scheme (few people have been stating it won't be).

______

In the indirectly related to MLS news section, we here in SA will officially be official as a USL franchise with the announcement today as well as the announcing of our Head Coach.  It's been leaked and all but confirmed that it is Darren Powell, the guy that was running the Orlando City academy/youth set up. 

Vancouver has signed Christian Techera to a permanent deal (he was on loan) and also signed Christian Bolanos (Costa Rican INT) on a free .... to add to the Masato Kudo signing.  Holy shit these guys are (at least on paper) not screwing around.

And LAFC has revealed it as official:

LAFC

The Draft is on going, first round in the books. We took two Georgetown defenders, Yaro and Rosenbarry. It was cool to see us get Rosenbarry after we were denied him as a Homegrown, and Yaro was the consensus number one pick by many. We also took Herbers from Creighton, who is a second striker style of player. 

I'm happy to see a PA kid like Rosenbarry on the team, but can't help but think we really fucked up by not getting Vincent. I think he's going to be excellent, and a left back is BADLY needed. Plus, Gaddis is already a fine right back, but we took Rosenbarry, a right back, and Yaro, a player some scouts feel is a right back more than center back. I can see Yaro needing time to bulk up before he can play center back. I think we got two good prospects in Yaro and Rosenbarry, but Vincent should have been the guy.

• Like 1