Ruki

Watching it again, the colour saturation makes the world feel a little Bioshock Infinitey. Which is a bit strange.

Well its probably alpha stage footage, not even close to finalized. Ubisoft did the same with the AC:Syndicate reveal, using in-engine alpha video. Theres been kinda a blacklash after things games Watch_Dogs would show off footage, then come to find out it was video made just for press demos and wasn't in the game at all and the actual graphics didn't even look close to what was shown earlier.

I wouldn't be surprised if it releases this year. Not every game is AC: Black Flag and starts advertising over a year before its release. E3 is when we learn most of what will be coming out in the Fall. You just have to hope it doesn't get delayed into 2016.

• Like 1

For what its worth, EB Games just sent out an email claiming its coming in 2015. I know to take it with a pinch of salt until E3 and all, but its a good sign at least.

• Like 1

I feel like in the current environment a trailer release is indicative of a release for the fall. The market moves really fast to the next shiny new thing so having people wait until next year could backfire. Get it out when you can, patch and update it later. It doesn't make a lot of business sense to keep it in development until it's perfect.

Considering most people though we'd just get an announcement leading to a trailer at E3, rather than a 3 minute trailer, I'd say they are probably moving fast. Release this year would be epic but I don't want to let myself be disappointed.

Considering most people though we'd just get an announcement leading to a trailer at E3, rather than a 3 minute trailer, I'd say they are probably moving fast. Release this year would be epic but I don't want to let myself be disappointed.

Bethesda has stated that we'll see gameplay footage at E3, for what it's worth. That could mean that there's a decent build produced already, but it could also be a Watch Dogs scenario in which we see the same coreographed section of gameplay for months on end.

I'm so excited for a new fallout game!! I just love pissing about in a post apocalyptic wasteland.

You know, when you click E to Use the toilet, you're not pissing in it, you're drinking it.

Just FYI.

• Like 5

Did anyone get the feeling the game might be set *just* after the fall? Say maybe 10-15 years or so? The damage to the house didn't look particularly severe, perhaps you start of playing as a family escaping to the vault and then X years later come out to see what the world is like?

I'm so excited for a new fallout game!! I just love pissing about in a post apocalyptic wasteland.

You know, when you click E to Use the toilet, you're not pissing in it, you're drinking it.

Just FYI.

That explains the radiation poisoning!!

Did anyone get the feeling the game might be set *just* after the fall? Say maybe 10-15 years or so? The damage to the house didn't look particularly severe, perhaps you start of playing as a family escaping to the vault and then X years later come out to see what the world is like?

Suggestions are that the opposite is true. Supposedly it'll be ten years after the events in Fallout 3 and some of the possible choices are likely to be canonified.
  • Like 1

After what they did to him in FO 3 I hope they let poor Harold finally rest in peace.