Tennis!

sahyder1

You forgot Golf.

Ya know, Gold is good. It doesn't get dull because it's constantly jumping between the God-knows how many players there are, so something is always happening.

Women's tennis however, well, there's like, two good players, the rest are just shite.

Which is why I love the Olympics and athletics meetings.

Races last on average between 10 seconds to 2 minutes. Even my short attention span can cope with that!

And on the longer races they cut away to show short exciting clips of hig hjumps, triple jumps and big long javelin throws....

And toned Scandenavian women prancing round in knickers and bras thinly veiled as sports kits. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Shame it wasn't Roddick who done it, might have been more fitting since Becker is pretty much a no name.

Plus it would mean Roddick done something of significance since his US Open win years ago. No the Masters Series did not count because he did fuck all >_>.

Federer is simply amazing. Roddick didn't look bad, but he was clearly overmatched.

Just for shits and giggles, I'd love to see how he would do against legends in their prime (Ivan Lendl, Bjorn Borg, John McEnroe, etc...)

900th post~!

Edited by Magus978

• 8 months later...

Henin vs. Victim is going on right now. Gotta say as I watched, that was just dominance. Not even playing her best but clearly the stage of the major is getting into the opponents head. 6-1 first set...

However it's the Men's Final that is what everyone was waiting for. Nadal defending against Federer.

Yea.. I would've demanded to get my money back for just getting an hour of tennis lmao

Well done Henin though 4th title win.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Daniel Nestor & Mark Knowles win the men's doubles final in one of their last-ever tournaments together (they're splitting up after Wimbledon). Good on them.

Yea.. I would've demanded to get my money back for just getting an hour of tennis lmao

Well done Henin though 4th title win.

There is more tennis on that day you know?

And Federer has to wait another year to try and get that elusive career Grand Slam. He's the second best player on clay in the world, it's just a shame for him the best player on clay is virtually unbeatable. Part of me wants to say he has to hope for a Nadal injury in the next few years causing him to miss Roland Garros in order to win.

It's called clay everywhere I know of, except Holland of course, but who cares, you only have like 2 players ¬_¬. THIEMO DE BAKKER FOR THE FUTURE WIN~

Also once again Federer doesn't hold all four grandslams at once. Oh well, let's wait till this time next year when we'll once again either be discussing whether or not Federer is holding all four titles at once or not.

Edited by IAceI