The January Transfer Window - 2016

Lineker

Crystal Palace's strikeforce could potentially be Chamakh, Bendtner and Wickham.

Messi, Neymar and Suarez eat your heart out.

Andros Townsend is barely worth £1.4m, never mind £14m.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gazz said:

Crystal Palace's strikeforce could potentially be Chamakh, Bendtner and Wickham.

Messi, Neymar and Suarez eat your heart out.

Andros Townsend is barely worth £1.4m, never mind £14m.

Don't forget Adebayor. Reeling off the Arsenal rejects.

Shaktar have told Liverpool to up their offer to £30m and they "won't stand in his way." Presumably Chelsea have already dropped out of negotiations. From what I've read, they had offered him a contract weeks ago and nothing has come from it.

Crazy that we're holding out for 14mil for Andros, though I'm guessing it's probably to do with the fee you paid for Shelvey. Either way, 10 mil seems like a pretty good offer to me, especially for someone who is behind Josh Onomah in the pecking order. Would still like to see us bring in a striker, but it doesn't seem like anything is really happening. 

• Admin

Peterborough have signed Adil Nabi from West Brom on a three-and-a-half-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Stoke have made a £19m bid for Porto midfielder Giannelli Imbula, according to the Daily Mirror. Imbula has been at Porto since his summer move from Marseille, but has struggled for playing time. The 23-year-old has also reportedly attracted interest from Southampton.

Swansea have made a move to sign Blackburn striker Jordan Rhodes, reports the Daily Mirror. It is claimed the Premier League side have made an offer for the 25-year-old but the Championship club are holding out for in excess of £10m. Sheffield Wednesday are also thought to be interested in the Scotland international.

Former Liverpool defender Alvaro Arbeloa could join Besiktas this month, according to Mundo Deportivo. Arbeloa is inside the final six months of his contract at Real Madrid and Besiktas could look to take advantage of that situation by trying to sign him before the close of the transfer window on January 31. The 33-year-old has not started a La Liga match for Real Madrid this season.

Everton boss Roberto Martinez has revealed Kevin Mirallas will not be leaving the club this window.

Sky sources understand Brentford have agreed a fee with Leeds for midfielder Toumani Diagouraga.

Swansea are in talks with Aston Villa about resigning winger Scott Sinclair.

Robert Lewandowski’s agent has refused to rule out the possibility that the Poland striker could leave Bayern Munich at the end of the season, with speculation that he is wanted by both Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.

• Admin

Shaquille Coulthirst has left Tottenham to join Peterborough on a permanent deal. The forward has signed a three-and-a-half year contract at the League One side.

Queens Park Rangers have rejected a £6m bid from Middlesbrough for winger Matt Phillips, according to Sky sources. The bid did not match Rangers' valuation of the 24-year-old Scotland international. Sky sources also understand QPR have agreed a fee with Wycombe Wanderers for their 22-year-old goalkeeper Matt Ingram, and that he is currently at the Rangers' training ground ahead of a medical today. Rangers hope to complete that deal in the next 24 hours.

49 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Newcastle is now after Sandro Ramirez from Barcelona, he's available for £8m, apparently.

I've been hearing we're in for him too, but have no interest in agreeing to a buy-back-clause, which Barca want in. 

I would be quite happy with Jordan Rhodes signing, Sinclair less so. There's been a bunch of approaches to former players, seems like someone in the set-up wants to recreate the team of 2011, I wouldn't even be surprised if Luke Moore gets a bid.

44 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I would be quite happy with Jordan Rhodes signing, Sinclair less so. There's been a bunch of approaches to former players, seems like someone in the set-up wants to recreate the team of 2011, I wouldn't even be surprised if Luke Moore gets a bid.

Any team would be lucky to have Rhodesy. Isn't that right @9 to 5?

• Like 1