Euro 2016

Lineker

23 minutes ago, Colly said:

Did you go as obvious as me, France, England, Germany, Spain, Italy (Belgium were favourites. Belgium) and Portugal?

Exactly that haha. I think I did two that were identical but with Iceland instead of Portugal. 

37 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Wilshere has been terrible. 

England have been terrible.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WE'VE NOT GOT AMOND said:

I imagine there'll be a post-match beatdown so Russia can get their heat back.

Outside the arena of course. A no DQ match. Special guest ref is French Police.

This game is bringing back vivid memories of why I hate watching England and why I hate Roy Hodgson

• Like 1

Fuck off Glenn Hoddle. You are the worst. Seriously. If I have to listen to anymore of your bland epithets about England's performance, I might lob a beer bottle at my TV in the hope that I destroy any need to listen to you again...for the next couple of weeks.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, James 'Kryten' Milner said:

Fuck off Glenn Hoddle. You are the worst. Seriously. If I have to listen to anymore of your bland epithets about England's performance, I might lob a beer bottle at my TV in the hope that I destroy any need to listen to you again...for the next couple of weeks.

Get Andy Carroll on! So many corners!

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

England finishing 2nd isn't all bad. It'd mean an extra few days rest and you'll play whichever team finishes 2nd in the Portugal group. 

A goal now for England wouldn't bother me. 

If England finish 2nd, it means we'll play Monday, right? I would prefer that since I'm on a stag do at the weekend >_>

1 minute ago, James 'Kryten' Milner said:

If England finish 2nd, it means we'll play Monday, right? I would prefer that since I'm on a stag do at the weekend >_>

That's the spirit