Euro 2016

Lineker

4 minutes ago, MDK said:

That's the spirit 

If we win the group the Quarter Final is on the night I take the missus to that London. Apart from my bet collapsing I'm delighted...

I want those 90 minutes of my life back. Just shite to watch. Tactically boring and negative. 

Fuck off England and Fuck off Woy. He'll find a way to blame everyone but himself as he normally does and when things go right it's all because of him.  

• Like 1

You're always ruddy there.

Just now, Davidmarrio said:

I want those 90 minutes of my life back. Just shite to watch. Tactically boring and negative. 

Fuck off England and Fuck off Woy. He'll find a way to blame everyone but himself as he normally does and when things go right it's all because of him.  

Shouldn't have played that Henderson lad.

What a terrid second half. They just came to sit ten men behind the ball and we aren't good enough to break the teams down. We needed the goal in the first half when we were actually creating a few chances. We had a lot of the ball but really didn't create much at all in the second half.

Big reason Roy Hogdson is a terrible coach is that he does not adapt his tactics to his players's strength. England have a terrible central defence and a bucketload of players that can score goals for the first time since 2004 and he chooses to play some weird defensive minded game that makes absolutely no sense. There's a reason England's best game was again Wales, it's because they had to chase a result and once that happened they went on the offence and scored goals. 

Talking a big game and getting fans hopes up throughout, only to fall in the last game and finish just below their nearby rivals? England really are Spurs.

• Like 2

Just now, Executive Kaney said:

Talking a big game and getting fans hopes up throughout, only to fall in the last game and finish just below their nearby rivals? England really are Spurs.

Some things are hurtful :(

What happened last time Scotland were in the Euros?