Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

12 minutes ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

Apparently he handed in the transfer request via e-mail? Coward.

He's obviously worked in an office before.

'I asked you to do this on Tuesday'.

'No you didn't, where's the proof?'

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

Apparently he handed in the transfer request via e-mail? Coward.

But did he put a read receipt on it?

"What you on about you didn't see my email. I got a message saying you opened it!!!"

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Sanchez to Liverpool :lol:

:lol:

At his stage of his career he really needs to be playing Champions League football though with a World Cup on the horizon

On 8/11/2017 at 14:10, Matt said:

Just a thought... If Coutinho goes, could Liverpool go for Sanchez? Add Keita and VVD and that's a title challenging side even with losing Coutinho.

Lol.

On the Bony note, I think he did well in terms of getting a very hefty salary for a couple of years. Was totally a smart move in that sense.

10 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Could well be nothing but apparently Coutinho posters etc taken down from Liverpool club shop. He's also not in the squad for the CL game against Hoffenheim but he's obviously been injured recently too tbf.

Come on Linekles, this was rubbished like 2 days ago. The club shop took down every poster for refurbishment.

51 minutes ago, Gazz said:

He's been scouting Spurs' new 11 year old academy sensation, Kyle Walker-Peters-Peters.

I've also heard he's unearthed some new gems. Kane Walker, Ali Peters and Erik Son. Think that last kid is half Danish, half Korean.

• Haha 1

• Admin

Man City have agreed to sign Olarenwaju Kayode from Austria Vienna and will loan the striker out to Girona.

One-time Manchester United target William Carvalho js in advanced talks to join West Ham. 

Stoke striker Joselu is having a medical at Newcastle ahead of a proposed £5m deal.