Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

Tbf I'll have a meltdown if Sanchez leaves, he was my top pick in fantasy football draft!

Be interesting to see if Phil goes. Liverpool are just a glorified selling club once the big boys come calling, wonder if they'll hold firm this time. 

16 hours ago, Baddar said:

I think I would lean (ha, get it) towards him still being with Liverpool after this window closes, but with all the reports coming out, I wouldn't be 100% sure just because the club stance has been that he's staying. 

Same. The reports coming out have been saying, more or less, Coutinho isn't looking to move right now. 

This is a little different to Suarez and very different to Sterling. The latter had fallen out with Brendan Rodgers, thanks in no small part to the players agent.

The former agitated to leave the year before he did, didn't get. Suarez signed a new deal and a pre-agreement pretty much with Barcelona was already in place. 

He might go there eventually but not this window.

1 hour ago, Hbob From Another Place said:

Same. The reports coming out have been saying, more or less, Coutinho isn't looking to move right now. 

This is a little different to Suarez and very different to Sterling. The latter had fallen out with Brendan Rodgers, thanks in no small part to the players agent.

The former agitated to leave the year before he did, didn't get. Suarez signed a new deal and a pre-agreement pretty much with Barcelona was already in place. 

He might go there eventually but not this window.

Good points well made. 

Andre Gray to Watford is an interesting one, should it go through. 

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Telegraph reporting the Sigurdsson deal is going to collapse over the agreed fee once again.

I hate transfer sagas and their dull, seemingly never-ending status so, so much.

Sky reported this morning that talks had 'broken down' but that a source had told them the notion of the transfer collapsing altogether was 'nonsense'.

It seems the clubs are quibbling over £5m or less, which just seems bizarre to me when the transfer fee is already so large. If we want him so badly just pay it, it's easily a record buy either way.

Grey is a cracking little player, think he's got good potential. Should help to add some goals to Watford whilst weakening a team in a similar position to them.