The New Mafia Waiting List Thread (now with 100% more democracy!)

I would suggest 1 per person, when they run a game they can be readded to the list.  Or just put it at the bottom and if someone new request to run a game they get priority over a person's 2nd.  I have ideas for another game but I'm not going to request it until after Godzilla is completed.

Maybe if someone has two ready to go you can just list them singularly and ask them which they want to run when they get to the top? 

9 hours ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

I think @Azazel's suggesiton is the cleanest. You can have 1 game on the list at a time. When you're game finishes, you can add a new one to the bottom of the list.

Just a heads up @Neil_1113

Either way is fine, I'd prefer if you kept the other game on there and maybe list two sections? 1 for the Mafia list, and 1 for reserves (so that once one of our games is up to bat, the other one could join the bottom of the list). That way we have an idea of what's to come as well? Either way, I'm fine with it! Thanks for letting me know!

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2020 at 21:35, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Sorry, was just moving everything to this thread. Werewolves only just started so you'd have some time if you wanted to run a game in the near future.

Oh wait... someone is gonna do Among Us mafia right!?

Has anyone put themselves forward to run an Among Us game yet? If not, I might have a think about it this weekend. I do fancy running a game again. 

44 minutes ago, DFF said:

Has anyone put themselves forward to run an Among Us game yet? If not, I might have a think about it this weekend. I do fancy running a game again. 

I was going to change my theme but I'm good to go with Film Noire mafia if you want to do Among Us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

I was going to change my theme but I'm good to go with Film Noire mafia if you want to do Among Us.

Sure thing!  I'm looking forward to your noir one!

• Like 1

CURRENT WAITING LIST

1. @Meacon Keaton - Clusterfuck Mafia
  2. @kurgan- World War 2 Mafia
  3. @Azazel - Godzilla: All Out Monster Mafia
  4. @Benjamin - Pixar Animation Mafia 3
  5. @Neil_1113 - DBZ Mafia
  6. @JMarushin - Super Mario or World Politics
  7. @Gongsun Zan - Mafia in the Woods
  8. @Tigerstyle - Cake Mafia
  9. @Mx. Canadian Destroyer - Film Noir Mafia
  10. @RPS - Surreal Mafia
  11. @DFF - Among Us Mafia
  12. @Naitch - Premier League Mafia

RESERVE LIST

1. @Neil_1113 - Pokemon Mafia

1 minute ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Meacon, are you ever going to run a game or this some sort of long practical joke?

Vote Meacon :ph34r:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mx. Canadian Destroyer said:

Meacon, are you ever going to run a game or this some sort of long practical joke?

We’re just one month since the merger and we’re bringing on three new practices before January 1st. I intend to run it when I’m able to spend more than 5 minute spurts on here. If things go smoothly, it may be in the next couple weeks. If we keep hitting bumps in the road, it could be 2021. The real joke doesn’t start until I run the game.