The New Mafia Waiting List Thread (now with 100% more democracy!)

I guess what I am saying is can we clean up the list with people that are not wanting to run a game and get a more accurate list??  I am just a bit OCD is all.

Maybe we need to nominate someone to be in charge of the most accurate chart, ala @Mx. Canadian Destroyer before.  That way people sitting 4-5 aren't crapping when people pass that want to be removed.

36 minutes ago, Azazel said:

I can throw up The Thing 3 sign ups later today after work.  Just no ruining it day 1 please.

Can you admit my approach to your Thing games is A+? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, kurgan said:

I guess what I am saying is can we clean up the list with people that are not wanting to run a game and get a more accurate list??  I am just a bit OCD is all.

Maybe we need to nominate someone to be in charge of the most accurate chart, ala @Mx. Canadian Destroyer before.  That way people sitting 4-5 aren't crapping when people pass that want to be removed.

Perhaps it should be included in the responsibilities of the previous game runner? That way one person doesn't get lumbered with it even if they aren't participating any more.

1. JMarushin - Super Mario or World Politics
  2. Azazel - Futurama or The Thing Mafia
  3. C-MIL - TBD
  4. Neil_1113 - Pokemon Kanto Mafia
  5. Maxx - Maxx's TGIF Mafia
  6. Zan - Pathologic Mafia
  7. Kurgan - Cold War Mafia
  8. Benjamin - Pixar Animation Mafia 3
  9. DFF - Among Us Mafia
  10. Naitch - A football/soccer themed Mafia

@Benjamin I bumped you down to the bottom rather than outright removing you as it sounds like you still want to run your game. I've removed Tigerstyle from the list entirely and bumped DFF down to the bottom (though still above me as the most recent gamerunner) at their requests.

We're still waiting on confirmation either way from @Krabby but otherwise it seems like @Azazel is ready to go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 15/06/2021 at 20:03, Maxx said:

We gonna run a game or....

It was @Naitch but I think there weren't enough sign ups for the size game he had planned? 

It was Azazel. 

I felt Mafia fatigue before Azazel's game did not get the required numbers. I thought everyone seemed content with taking a break. 

I was thinking of running a bunch of micro games Mafia games this summer like I had done previously, but someone is free to run a mafia game if they would like. I think we should leave this up for 48 hours, if no one on the pre-existing wait list pops in to say they are interested in running a game, whoever wants their first crack at running a mafia game should take it. 

• Like 1

Sure. And to stipulate, mine would be Mafia/social deduction games that I ran a bit before in the Cube. I was going to put a sign up this weekend. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...