EWBFF Jared Lorenzen League

Maxx

23 hours ago, Plubby said:

A reminder that Yahoo draft rankings are almost worthless due to our unique league scoring >_<

I think the rankings are somewhat adjusted based upon the league settings.  QBs are really high up in the rankings, taking up nearly the whole top 20.  In a more traditional league, not even Brady or Rodgers would be that high up.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Texans D finishes with -1 point against the Jags.

Wow...how bad did they play to do THAT bad against The Jags?

Don't worry Lions fans, I have your back and am rooting for a big day from Kenny Golladay.  Giants fans, ya team suck, but that's true regardless of fantasy implications.

Also now I totally remember why I wanted to reduce rosters by one space, free agency is picked clean after week one.

24 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Don't worry Lions fans, I have your back and am rooting for a big day from Kenny Golladay.  Giants fans, ya team suck, but that's true regardless of fantasy implications.

Also now I totally remember why I wanted to reduce rosters by one space, free agency is picked clean after week one.

There wasn't much worthwhile on the wire to begin with. 

Also, I'm totally good with Stafford throwing a few big TDs to Golladay.

Yahoo now features a little blurb about your career stats.  I'm 142-130-1, .522% winning percentage.  That one tie is from the year I had an otherwise undefeated regular season <_<