EWBFF Jared Lorenzen League

Maxx

Ugh, this season.  In at least half of my losses, the points to win sat on my bench.  Seemed that was the only time anyone besides Antonio Brown felt like being productive.

On 12/12/2017 at 11:40, DMN said:

Josh Gordon scored a TD, as the meme train keeps rolling!

On to Chicago, and Srar!

Haven't been watching today so I got really scared today when I checked the score. We were tied at 25 after yesterday and then all of a sudden I was down 97-25! :o 

Then I realized none of my guys have played yet :lol: 

24 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Haven't been watching today so I got really scared today when I checked the score. We were tied at 25 after yesterday and then all of a sudden I was down 97-25! :o 

Then I realized none of my guys have played yet :lol: 

My reaction was this in reverse.

I think it's going to be close, with me trying to hang on and you trying to catch up. You're going to win, though, I didn't get enough points above predicted.

It's going to take a good game with a TD. I'm ok with it, and it's nice to have it come down to Derek Carr's arm :)

Happy with my season either way. I was really happy with my draft, then got slaughtered week one and lost all hope. Got basically everyone's worst week, scored the least points of any playoff team, but we're here with a chance. Not sure who the real life version of that is...