EWBFF Jared Lorenzen League

Maxx

9 hours ago, Cactus Drags said:

Do ANYTHING with the waiver rule, I somehow ended up without a defense for 2 weeks. And I'd be happy with one fewer bench spot too, there's no fun sleepers to swipe. Admittedly I am salty at having the first overall pick go down 10 minutes into the season, but still. 

That happened to me once. The trick is to claim like 5 different defenses while attempting to drop the same player on all of them. You'll at least get something

12 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

That happened to me once. The trick is to claim like 5 different defenses while attempting to drop the same player on all of them. You'll at least get something

Yeah, you have to set at least one, if not multiple backups to your wavier pick, especially if you're going after a player that looks like a popular target, or are trying to pick up more than one player, as your priority will shift after your first successful pick up.

If I have a defense on a bye week and need a replacement, I'm setting up at least 3 possible claims so I'll be sure to land something.

11 hours ago, DMN said:

I got beat because Wentz out dueled Cousins and because Terelle Pryor exists to break my heart and be fun to use in video games (not a bad life). I can accept that.

And your opponent was a good man.

2 hours ago, Dan said:

I'm locked out my Yahoo account :crying:

PM me if you can't get this sorted by Thursday.  I can go in and set your team for you.

21 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

Anyone want to offer me fair value in a trade for Tyreek Hill?

Is DeMarco Murray fair trade value?

• 2 weeks later...