Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

In truth, I'd accepted relegation months ago. If it had been a situation like the one Yeovil found themselves in, I'd be really flat, but the team hasn't been good enough all season, and for the last couple of months of last season. Now there are question marks over the takeover, which could mean that things are well and truly buggered.

Fucking hell, scenes down at Plymouth!

58 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

In truth, I'd accepted relegation months ago. If it had been a situation like the one Yeovil found themselves in, I'd be really flat, but the team hasn't been good enough all season, and for the last couple of months of last season. Now there are question marks over the takeover, which could mean that things are well and truly buggered.

Similar situation to us a couple of years ago. Notts County are too big of a club to be mucking about in the conference.

9 hours ago, MexicoJack said:

Oh also fuck Scunthorpe for their second goal I've only just seen. Very scummy by them.

It was a bit naive from the keeper there. Should have put it out for a corner instead of a throw in. Scummy, but again play to the whistle like in the Leeds/Villa thing.

What a nervous wreck I was yesterday! We played really well though and got the win we needed. Now I'm plotting a trip to Charlton in the Play Offs, happy days. Icing on top that we've beaten Peterborough and Darren Ferguson into the spot, so glad they sacked Grant McCann last season so we could snap him up.

Been a great weekend all round actually. We won the game, the event to mark the 100th issue of the fanzine was great fun, I've been invited to appear on a fairly major podcast and I got to have a Twitter conversation with a club legend. Cracking.

• Like 1