Sky Bet EFL 2018/19

Lineker

Bamford was embarrassing but I don't agree with giving them a goal back. Do you kick the ball out every time a player feigns injury? That was the third time in ten minutes that Kodija had been down, and both other times he sprinted back to defend a corner when we counter attacked. Play to the whistle, and if the other team switch off you can't be responsible for that

I think the issue is they look like they're going to kick the ball out and then suddenly play a through ball down the wing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I think the issue is they look like they're going to kick the ball out and then suddenly play a through ball down the wing.

It was a brilliant dummy

No sympathy whatsoever for Villa, he'd been down for about three seconds with a leg injury, no reason for Leeds to put the ball out. No idea what the guy running over first is expecting, and no idea at all why all the defense switch off. Can't believe they let them score.

I don't get it from a Villa perspective, why did they all pull up? Play until the ball goes out. Sure Leeds definitely acted like they were kicking it out but there's no rule that says they must. If Villa were still playing hard then Leeds likely would have kicked it out, instead they saw an opening.

Tyler Roberts' little feint was naughty but other than that they did nothing wrong. Villa need to play the whistle.

No fucking way I'd be giving them a goal back if the game was of any significance.

We put the ball out for an injured Leeds player whilst on the attack just minutes before that. Fucking Leeds scum. Shouldn't have switched off for sure, but that was just a dick move. Fuck Patrick Bamford too, little rat.

Bamford: embarrassing, cheat. 

Goal: ehhhh, poor sportsmanship but you should play to the whistle. 

Letting villa score: fair enough, the game meant nothing anyway, I'd be far more conflicted if we'd had a realistic chance of still getting automatic promotion. 

Overall: Villa fans, don't worry, you're getting an easy win at Wembley anyway, assuming we beat FLDC over 2 legs

To think that, only three seasons back, we started the season takng 1 point from 4 games and being bottom of League One. We went on to win the league with 100pts, gain a respectable finish the season after and now going to finish at worst 2nd and are promoted again to the Prem. Wilder has been amazing for us. Over/underlapping centre backs are the future guys!