Sky Bet EFL 2023/24

Lineker

1 hour ago, The Lusophone said:

A monster header from Joe Edwards has us 1-0 up and staying up. Birmingham get the relegation they've deserved since sacking John Eustace as it stands.

On the final day of the January transfer window, some bald fraud who was allegedly our manager told Joe Edwards he should find a new club, after Edwards came to him with concerns about how the club was performing. Today, the bald fraud is unemployed and Joe Edwards scored the goal that keeps us in the Championship!

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

10 years after they should have gone down, Birmingham are relegated to League One then. Utter shambles of a club they have been this season.

I haven't had any strong opinions either way on Birmingham before this season, but they deserve what they got here. I'm sure plenty of people are enjoying Tom Brady getting a reality check.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Hopefully Leeds can win the playoffs. Southampton, WBA, or Norwich going up would be very boring.

I can assure you that hope is in very short supply around Leeds currently.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Hopefully Leeds can win the playoffs. Southampton, WBA, or Norwich going up would be very boring.

Most uninspiring group of playoff teams imaginable.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

My brother-in-law is a Leeds fan. So them bouncing back would make him happy!

My partner is a Leeds fan and has threatened to impose fandom on the bairn, so I've got a lot at stake here - I need them to stay down :lol:

• Haha 2

So that's LeBron at Liverpool, Brady at Birmingham, Farrell at Leeds and Reynolds and McElhenney at Wrexham. Feels like American celebrities are just spinning a wheel at this point and going with whatever pops out.