WWE 2K19

Owen

Andrade Cien Almas, Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Drew Gulak, Mustafa Ali, Lince Dorado, Tony Nese, and Ariya Daivari have all made the game for the first time.

So with the Raw, SmackDown, 205 Live, and NXT rosters announced - Tommaso Ciampa, Nikki Cross, and The Brian Kendrick who were all in last year were omitted.  Still one more reveal to go though so they might just mix random people in with what I assume will be a legend-centric reveal.

12 minutes ago, KingofHarts_OH said:

How does Johnny Gargano make it in, but Chiampa doesn't? And wtf on Nicci Cross not making it.

There are still names to be announced. It's odd that they weren't announced yet, but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet.

That being said... I do have both of those NXT stars in my Fire Pro game. It's great.

2 minutes ago, Adam es Tranquilo said:

I mean, the reasonable explanation is that when the rosters are set around WrestleMania time, Ciampa hadn't been around for nearly a year due to injury. Kendrick was also out long term.

Nikki Cross though, no idea. I'd assume the final reveal will be for legends.

I don't buy that explanation though, because of one key factor in 2k18. Tyson Kidd.

At this point they rarely remove people current talent year to year as long as they're still with the company, the one exception being Blake and Murphy being bumped out after over a year of them being broken up and not even being featured on NXT.

I'm hoping they maybe just want to sprinkle in current talent into the final reveal.  Also holding out hope Trent Seven will be in.  Seems awfully shit to give Bate his Moustache Mountain jacket if you don't even have the team in there.  But that being said I don't think he was fully signed up like Dunne and Bate were.  That's also why a guy like Danny Burch would've missed out while Oney Lorcan got in.

• Like 1

On 04/09/2018 at 05:37, KingofHarts_OH said:

Nah. He looks more like a retired member of the Red Guard who decided he liked the clothes, but wanted his own design. As a matter of fact, I have it on good authority that Matt Hardy is the Red Guard mostly blocked by Darth Vader.

star-wars-imperial-guard-2.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5d1hdP59ne3efZQyn5Tn