WWE 2K19

Owen

12 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Everything I've seen so far just could be DLC for the last game. No actual changes.

You're acting as though you've missed the announcement regarding gameplay adjustments. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though, it literally does look like DLC. It's scandalous that this can be sold at full-price.

I can't remember which game it was, but I certainly can recall that one year they "overhauled and revamped" the audio when they really, really didn't. Just like something as simple as Randy Orton's entrance lighting still isn't timed correctly.

I played Here Comes the Pain last week and it was thoroughly enjoyable. They honestly need to go back to that style of gameplay, it was perfect for a WWE game.

Or failing that, give us an alternative much like the Legends of WrestleMania and All-Stars gave us. Not Crush Hour.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

2012 Sheamus is just modern Sheamus with different attire.  The laziness is astounding.

It's not even a different attire, he's literally wearing a Bar attire, and it's in the WM 33 arena. Apparently it's not actually in the showcase mode and they just did that match in exhibition for the trailer. That wouldn't surprise me if it was the truth, considering it was only 12 seconds long and they probably couldn't/didn't want to put AJ in the game.

Daniel Bryan's hair really is atrocious. Why is it so shiny? As in, the light bounces off it. 

Surely this must mean they've been secretly developing 2K20 which a complete overhaul which is why this years edition seems so lazy? Right? By now they usually have those developer pieces at least in which they talk about something that has changed. This year it's just "Erm, he's a roster reveal, some ratings and a couple of entrances."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Daniel Bryan's hair really is atrocious. Why is it so shiny? As in, the light bounces off it. 

Surely this must mean they've been secretly developing 2K20 which a complete overhaul which is why this years edition seems so lazy? Right? By now they usually have those developer pieces at least in which they talk about something that has changed. This year it's just "Erm, he's a roster reveal, some ratings and a couple of entrances."

I think they probably put too much focus into Showcase mode again. I remember when they got rid of the mode they made a few chances and attributed that to the fact that they removed Showcase which meant that they can do other things. Not a fan particularly of Showcase anyway, but it seems like it massively hinders any other sort of progress, and if that's true, then I'd much rather they do something else with their time than it.