WWE 2K19

Owen

I've been a fan of fire pro for many years thanks to the customization possibilities. The graphics part never affected me too much but I'll have to admit I miss a universe mode. As it is I play both 2k and Fire Pro. If fire pro had a universe mode similar to 2K I would probably just play fire pro. No need for it to be perfect. A decent one would suffice.

On 14/09/2018 at 18:33, Maxx said:

Really nice menus though.  And what appears to be like a city square in Mexico arena?

I think I read somewhere that there's an "Indies" mode, where you start out wrestling on small shows and work your way up to WWE - I assume it's part of that. It's a shame all of your opponents will be the sort of dreadful generic CAW that they always are in these games, though, otherwise that could have been interesting.

The soundtrack was revealed, as following:

Wale - Ungrateful, Unthankful
Awolnation - Passion
Bullet For My Valentine - Skin
Eminem - Survival
Metalica - Spit Out The Bone
Fall Out Boy - Champion
Migos - Work Hard
Offset and Metro Boomin - Ric Flair Drip
Rancid - The 11th Hour
Post Malone Feat. 21 Savage - Rockstar
Slipknot - Override
Shinedown - Devil

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

You know, if they just figured out how to get us custom soundtracks, they could re-allocate all that money spent on securing the rights to songs that most people turn off after the first couple of weeks, and put it towards something more important, like say, gameplay... or contracts for legends to include them in the game... or building a second in-house team to work on mode fixes while the base team does whatever it is that 2K keeps alleging that they do every year.

The soundtrack is particularly stupid because you can't even use the tracks as CAW entrance music. That pissed me off so bad with 2k18.

Samoa Joe chose the Migos song, and Elias chose Post Malone. Both of those are surprising. Daniel Bryan selecting Awolnation might be the most shocking, though. Surprised he didn't go for, like, Joan Baez or something.

Last year had this.

TBH nothing this year is getting close to that.

Also is that Slipknot song new? I don't think I've heard it before.

• Like 2

Yeah, I just turn off the soundtrack and either leave it with no music or put on entrance themes and maybe a couple from the soundtrack stay on if i like them enough... that's probably not happening this year, though.