WWE 2K19

Owen

7 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

That character model looks like it's been rendered on a PS2.

I dunno what kind of PS2 games you're playing, but I wanna play them :P To be fair, I think the model looks pretty good, but the image quality is quite low there and doesn't really do it justice.

This is better quality

Spoiler

DkuqyuGVsAEhAMh.jpg:large

Well, when I get this game down the line for cheaper I now know who my punching bag for female CAW tests will be.

On 15/08/2018 at 15:17, tristy said:

I really wish EA would have gotten the license to the WWE games.

Oh yeah because when it comes to year after year of innovation and value for your dollar Electronic Arts is the best in the business!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Busch Luck Fale said:

Same with Orton/Bryan at SummerSlam.  It's functionally nine matches instead of 11.  I'd certainly hope there are more matches than that.

Also, this means AJ Lee is in the game which is kinda cool.

Well, there's a chance they could have an AJ lookalike if they can't get her in the game. They did something like that with the Wrestlemania Showcase Mode with Mike Tyson.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bother putting Alex Riley in at all.

EDIT: Another thing. The playable Bryan Danielson having his pre-WWE moveset sounds great. I hope they do it justice.

Very excited for the potential NXT inclusions for 2K19. Hoping we get Dunne, Moustache Mountain, Kairi Sane, Baszler, Almas, Dream, Ricochet, EC3, Undisputed Era, Mark Andrews, Candice LeRae and Dakota Kai (and maybe Tegan Nox as DLC?). That'd be cool. Street Profits, Lorcan and Burch, War Raiders and Heavy Machinery would be cool too, but I doubt we'd get them all in, probably a couple of them being DLC if we're lucky, and War Raiders is probably the most unlikely of the bunch.

I would almost wager money that Ricochet is DLC.  His moveset alone is DLC worthy and that's why they'll make you pay for him.

I'd be keen to see if Almas is in.  I mean logically there's no reason he shouldn't be - but he was a surprise exclusion last year given the size of the NXT roster.  His theme song was even listed in the game credits which led to rumors that he didn't want his likeness in the game.