The 2007 Major League Baseball Thread

Vendetta

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That bug problem looked horrible. It was disgusting me about 600 miles away.

Great win for the Indians today. Just need one more.

And something in Boston really fast.

EDIT: K-Rod has one the most ridiculous deliveries I've seen.

EDIT 2: LANDSDOWNE STREET!!! Manny being Manny being cranking the shit out of one.

Edited by Lowerdeck

Two walkoffs in one night...how can you go wrong.

That whole gnat infestation in Cleveland was repulsive. Chamberlain's entire neck was covered in no less than 30 seconds. The OFF was ineffective. Just like Joba's ability to throw a strike.

I was preparing for the Sox/Angels game to go extras to but Manny, did he know that was gone instantly or what? The funniest part in my opinion that it took so long to sink in for K-Rod that he had to wait for Manny to get down the third base line before he went to the dugout as he passed.

Two incredible games, I would've rather seen the Angels win theirs but it doesn't take away from the spectacular nature of both.

Fuck the Cubs, we buy a team that STILL can't get to the World Series and we'll probably sign some pitcher who will work out for us in the regular season but chokes it in the playoffs. I'm going to start rooting for the Devil Rays, at least then I know that they'll be bottom fodder and anything above that will be great.

Why do Cubs fans allow themselves to get their hopes up? I mean, honestly, it's not like the team has ever really given you a reason to. You should be used to it by now. It's worse for someone like me, who grew up with teams that won ALL the time (Lakers, Dodgers), and now can't seem to do shit. You've never known success, so not being successful should be easy.

Also, fuck the Yankees. And the Angels. And the Red Sox. I guess that means go Indians. And Rockies, but only because I have no reason to dislike them beyond them being in the NL West, while I actively dislike Arizona for... well... no real reason, really. It's not like their San Francisco or San Diego.