Mattman

Sony Megathread

EWRFan    7

EWRFan ElGranART

*Edit* I have Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3 and The Orange Box

Edited by EWRFan

Vilge Duin    0

VilgeDuin

I only have Warhawk for anything online. Although will probably pick up multi-platform titles in the future for the PS3 since I don't want to risk having our 360 break again and be screwed out of playing anything for a month at a time.

Clawson    103

It's very hard and may confuse you but my online name happens to be Clawson.

CKN    0

CKN19

I mainly play Warhawk, Call of Duty 4 and NHL 08 but also have Resistance, Motorstorm, Madden 08 and NCAA Football 08. Anyone want to play just pm me here or on the psn.

Edited by CKN

abundant    0

I got a PS3 over the weekend. My PSN name is the same as my XBL name, Onslaught56. I picked up Resistance, but I mostly play Unreal Tournament 3.

Kaney    8,924

Kaneanite. I've got Resistance, but haven't played it in ages. Kane & Lynch, Stranglehold and Warhawk are my other online games.

LL.    6,341

My name is LLRocks. I just got Rock Band for the PS3 so whoever wants to play along with a crappy player who has very little Guitar Hero experience as it is... I'll make you look good. :D

Sacrafice540    12

My PSN is Sacrafice540

Right now I only have Rock Band and will play with any skill level as long as they don't leave after 1 song and I have to wait forever for another to join in rinse and repeat...

Should be getting Warhawk and Madden 08 in the next few days.

9 to 5    12,479

SlyDogg. I just have PES right now, but I plan on getting either the Orange Box or Call of Duty very soon.

Mattman    0

Small question, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster, LL and Kaney, do you want me to put your current display names in the original post or the name that people generally know you by? I mean Kaney - Kaneanite or Kaney and Lynch - Kaneanite?

And to be played online I have Ridge Racer, Motorstorm and Skate.

LL.    6,341

LL is fine.

Kaney    8,924

Either way I think people would know who I am, but for simplicity's sake, just keep it as it is :P

CKN    0

So if anyone wants to make a band in rock band just pm me here, message me on ps3 or tell me in this thread.

9 to 5    12,479

I so need another online game since none of you have football it seems. :(

9 to 5    12,479

Lazy git.

AJ    14

Name: junkd03

Games: NBA 2K8, FIFA 08. I'm a rookie on both. Oh and Rainbow Six as soon as it arrives.

bstrathie    0

BenJturd

Only on COD4...for now. Feel free to add me anyone, I can't seem to find many people to play against.

Edited by bstrathie

AJ    14

Can you play against people from anywhere in the world or will I just be able to play other Europeans at the moment?

I've just added you guys who I know are from the UK for the time being.

I tried to play my mate online earlier on NBA 2K8 but strangely neither of us could see each other in the lobby. We theorised it may be because he bought his copy in the US and was therefore only seeing US players. How true that is I'm not entirely sure.

I played some European on my first ever game on Pro Evo earlier....Not enjoying the confusing online lag either.

Also, I gamely picked Tottenham, being a fan of teams with strengths and weaknesses and looking forward to a good fun game...

This guy (who turned out to be rather good) decided to pick......Barcelona.

I'm not gonna bother if I have to pick the top top teams to have a chance of winning....While I played the better football he could just run it into the box with Ronaldinho, Deco etc. No fun at all.