UFC News and Discussion Thread

Decent fight, nothing fan-dabi-dozi though. Thought it was a premature stoppage a bit, but Kang didn't argue and laid on his back so probably justified. Only got tagged good a couple times, just seemed to get overwhelmed by the volume and wilted. Disappointing fight, for me, overall.

And what are they talking about that he answered questions? He got tagged and survived, but against the elite guys like a Hendo, he's going to get KO'd again. Didn't change my opinion of Bisping at all - looks the same to me. Good gas tank, aggressive, but suspect to a good right.

If the gameplan was to beat up Mike Swick and showcase his skills, then Dan Hardy did a tremendous job and stole all his momentum.

Hardy had several opportunities to go in for the kill, but didn't for some reason. Either out of respect for the power of Swick, or maybe it was his plan all along to just beat him up for fifteen minutes.