Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Yeah, kind of. Im just used to playing Reach, and with that every player selects a different storage device. Once I am able to get back on Xbox later Ill have to check out the save files for the game and see how they are set up. If you can just select the sepcific CAW file and copy/move it to another system and back, then it won't be as big a deal, assuming no data for it gets over written (stats or otherwise). Plus that would allow me to adjust the CAW without having to constantly upload it for my friend to download to their system.

It isn't a MAJOR problem, as in it would prevent me from buying the game had I heard about it before getting it, Im just used to the multiple storage selection thing is all.

Edited by Vitamin E

I haven't had much success playing in a Royal Rumble online yet. I've had three attempts so far:

1) The group couldn't get past the "Exchanging Superstar Information" step

2) Started the match but for some reason people stopped entering the match before I even came out. Someone was in the ring as Kane just chilling.

3) I got into the match this time, but it was laggy as hell. I was eliminated and then got a message about trying to reestablish the connection which wouldn't go away. While this was happening, Cena's music played on loop and I didn't realize that he was still using the version of the song with all of the lyrics and Trademarc still. It says "ass" in the song so I figured they would have cut out everything but the chorus.

Can't believe I pretty much ignored the storyline designer last year, it's great.

Made a story where Natalya and Michael Cole are in a nightclub, Cole takes advantage of a drunken Nattie and kisses her. The next week, we find Cole laid out backstage, and in an interview with Todd Grisham, Tyson Kidd claims responsibility. Then Tyson has a match with Evan Bourne, and after beating him, calls out Cole, but is ruthlessly attacked by Cole, Shad Gaspard and Ted Dibiase, the 'Cole World Order'. Cole makes a challenge for the Royal Rumble - The Hart Dynasty vs DiBiase and Shad. If the Harts win, Cole leaves Raw. If the Cole World Order win, they win Natalya's services. The match comes and all is going swimmingly until a SWERVE~! happens and DH Smith turns on Tyson and costs them the match, revealing that he sold out to Michael Cole in exchange for first dibs on Natalya.

Smell the ratings.

• Like 10

Does it take everyone else forever to access axxess the WWE Shop?

My wireless has been playing up lately so that may be the reason.

and @Darloboy... That's was just wrong. But it'll funny to see the reactions if you upload it :shifty:

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

Little help here.

I bought Fan Axxess with the idea of getting all the unlockable content and the attribute editor, but they aren't showing up in the game. In the WWE Shop they are listed as purchased but every time I select the item I want I just get a "No content found" message. Any idea what is up?

EDIT: Apparently it is a problem all EU PS3s, so I'm guessing I'll just have to wait till it gets sorted.

Edited by WalkerWGZ

I had to download the extras seperately... Just check Live/Network to see if they're there under fan axxess with the Undertaker attire.

I've editing my roster back to February 2010 so I can continue with ECW... I'll probably use Superstars for my ECW show :shifty:

Got a few CAWs to do first though...

It's kind of irritating when I'm in a match in Universe and someone runs down to distract the referee, and they distract the ref EVERY SINGLE TIME I got for a pin. I've had matches where I've held my opponent down in a pin for 4-5 minutes before the ref kicks the person out and counts the fall.

Break that pin and keep going for pins or submissions until he distracts the ref enough to get himself kick him out of the ringside area.

That's how I did it in 2010.

• Like 2