Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

So I haven't played a wrestling game in years, aside from 1 game against a mate on 2008 I think it was, I don't watch wrestling anymore (haven't done for 4/5 years) and I'm too lazy to read through this thread as I have no idea what most of it means.

Someone help me out, is this worth a shot as someone in my position? Used to love the old WWF games.

Ok, so I'm loving Universe Mode. Over on SmackDown I decided to book Gallows in a squash match against JTG and use Gallows to try and push him (since I moved Punk to Raw he'd be trying to make it on his own and such). Cutscene shows Gallows jump JTG before the bell. I start the match with a finisher and win with one move, WWE squash-style. Nice.

So the next week I decide to put him against another patsy in Chris Masters. Masters waits in the ring as Gallows' music plays, but Gallows attacks him from behind. Once again, start with a finisher and win in one move.

Luke Gallows: Master of the cheap wins

My one real gripe about Universe mode: Too much time auto-saving. And if I turn the auto save off, it constantly asks me if I want to save, and if I'm sure I either want to overwrite the existing save, or continue without saving.

Yeah, limitations aside, Universe is a blast all by itself. Barely scratched the surface so far, but just had an AWESOME six-man tag on Superstars with Christian, JTG & Kofi vs. Dolph Ziggler, Shad & Jack Swagger, and then the game set up Kofi vs. Christian on Smackdown to determine the #1 contender for Dolph Ziggler's IC Title. Very fun.

And since I haven't done much else aside from making a couple Superstar Threads, the only other thing I have to say right now is how much I love that they switched to Superstar themes and generic tracks for the menu. Now I don't have to hear cock rock every time I turn this damn game on.

• Like 1

And since I haven't done much else aside from making a couple Superstar Threads, the only other thing I have to say right now is how much I love that they switched to Superstar themes and generic tracks for the menu. Now I don't have to hear cock rock every time I turn this damn game on.

This'll be the third version it's been like that, won't it? :huh:

kbusch, is your version the PS3 one? Because I'm not seeing Fan Axxess in the PSN store yet.

Still creating my CAW and his manager, really getting immersed into the customization features. Haven't even played a single match yet, but really looking forward to it :)

kbusch, is your version the PS3 one? Because I'm not seeing Fan Axxess in the PSN store yet.

Still creating my CAW and his manager, really getting immersed into the customization features. Haven't even played a single match yet, but really looking forward to it :)

I'm having the same issue with Fan Axxess. Glad I'm not the only one.

Just had a US title match at Backlash as Miz against Primo and R-Truth. Primo won by rolling me up, but it was a blast. Normal difficulty was way too easy, but it got fun when I put it on hard.