Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Man I will TOTALLY take a rocket to the face rather than play that shitty game again.

Did you even PLAY the last one? The game that couldn't handle more than 3 enemies at once on screen? That reduced Duke FUCKING NUKEM to a cover based shooter with regen health? He's duke nukem! FUCK OFF!

I'll take a -1 and wear it proudly rather than state that duke nukem should sit beside assassins creed and skyrim on the same shelf.

You want to see what crapped all over duke, it wasn't me, it was his last game.

Man yeah. Duke's rep was totally tarnished with that last game.

I saw him trying to get into a club the other day and they were all like, naw. Your rep is tarnished.

Good lord - do you even remember those shitty as hell third person Duke games on the PS1?

I'll take Forever over those any day.

I've been a fan of the Duke games for ages. I haven't even played Forever still, I just bought the game on the principle of the fact that it was a Duke Nukem game in 2011. That's good enough for me.

Besides, I'm sorry, but my gigantic fuck-off Alduin eats your 'lost credibility' talk and spits it back in your face while Ezio watches on disapprovingly next to my Apple of Eden :shifty:

Anyway. Didn't get the chance to play yesterday so I'm hoping to today after work. Fingers crossed, can't wait to try this thing out!

I'm loveing sword and shield style myself. Simple yet effective.

At this point though my armor rating is so much that Ancient Dragons are my only real challenges, so I make things interesting by using daggers or claymores instead. Sometimes I'll even use magic instead; Flame Atronach here, sparks and flames at the same time there.

Last night I also stealth raided a Forsaken camp with someone else calling my arrow shots too.

Edited by OctoberRavenO