General Movie Thread

Jimmy

Mothra, that's how.

I hope that's who Bryan Cranston is playing.

Methra

• Like 5

Elizabeth Banks is much prettier when she isn't having the shit photoshopped out of her.

I love Chris Pratt. I just want to hug him forever. Such a lovely fellow.

EDIT: Holy shit, Will Arnett is even better in the B-Roll. I didn't think that was possible.

A recently rewatched Blackfish because it´s just such a good Documentary. Now based on that yesterday Netflix recomendet me to watch "The Whale" and holy shit is that movie ever heatbreaking. It´s about a young orca who lost his famely so he desperatly tries to befrind humans.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1708537/

I read about it a few weeks back and already decided that I'm gonna be seeing it on my first night at SXSW. I'm not even gonna watch the trailer. I'm ready.

Trying to figure what I want to watch tonight. I've pretty much narrowed it down to starting on The Crow movies for the first time since I got my new TV or Sinister. 13/13/13 and the 4th Kind look interesting too, though.

Some horror movie.

Is he the monster/killer? If not then he should be.