General Gaming Thread

TKz

Ugh, seriously?

They probably shouldn't have been selling fucking bundles for the PS4 if that's the case. Looks like Shopto will be sorting it out at the very least, so that's good. I swear to god, if this loses me my pre-order somehow I'm going to be pissed.

Watch Dogs got delayed until April 2014 at the very least, same for The Crew. Colour me surprised.

Cue Ruki regretting buying a PS4 for it in 5...4...

Wait, Watch Dogs got delayed? Mother fucker!

What else is coming out for the PS4? I want another game besides BF4.

Watch Dogs got delayed until April 2014 at the very least, same for The Crew. Colour me surprised.

Cue Ruki regretting buying a PS4 for it in 5...4...

Wait, Watch Dogs got delayed? Mother fucker!

What else is coming out for the PS4? I want another game besides BF4.

There are no other games.

• Like 1

Disappointing but since I'm not buying a PS4 on launch and had Watch_Dogs on preorder for the 360, it's not the end of the world for me if it makes the finished product better. Waaay short-notice though and it sucks for everyone who ordered the bundles.

Ooh boy, The Crew is actually delayed until Q2 of the financial year of 2015. Frankly, I was a little surprised to learn it was due out early next year since we only really learned of it at E3. Granted, they could have been working on it for a while before that but I'm not really used to companies announcing and releasing in a relatively short time period.

And Ruki, Minecraft? :shifty:

Killzone has gotten good reviews but I'm not convinced because Killzone always gets good reviews but it's never actually very good. It's a series that lives and dies on being adequate when nothing else is usually out.

Guess I'll get CoD on the PS4 after all. I'm not super bothered about not having any games, because I really want the console so that I've got it purchased for when the good games start to release.

That's some bullshit. They clearly were afraid that GTA would still affect their sales.

If that's the case then eh, I'm still pretty okay. I've got GTAV, Pokemon Y, a new Ace Attorney in less than a month, and my stack of PS3 games that I got in the summer and have only thusfar beaten Infamous and Uncharted. I imagine I'll get at least one game during a Black Friday sale if not two or three.

Eh. I was at Eurogamer and they had a lot of upcoming stuff to play. Watch_dogs wasn't playable. Went to a presentation from the devs and it looked really good but I noticed some bugs like objects vanishing, so it's not the most surprising of news.

My next gen options will be decided when my student loan goes in. Have both pre-ordered so it could go either way really.