General Gaming Thread

TKz

Yeah, Game Time is one of my favorite shows on the LP channel. It's less of a Let's Play and more like a talk show with Burnie hosting and whatever game they're playing as the backdrop.

Yeah, Game Time is one of my favorite shows on the LP channel. It's less of a Let's Play and more like a talk show with Burnie hosting and whatever game they're playing as the backdrop.

I think this one and the one with Ray are my favorite.

Also, The Patch is great as well.

Edit:

Also, played Franchise Hockey Manager for the first time since it was released in beta and.....I still don't like it. Fuck. Setting lines is a pain in the ass, getting around menus is confusing, trying to find a free agent causes the game to lock up, apparently you can't sign RFA's (at least not from the player scree) I kept sending players down to the AHL but they kept appearing on my roster, the trade system is broke (I traded Liles and Colborne for Pietrangelo), and simming a game is stupid (although, maybe it is better to just skip the games). Also had no idea how to change/fire/assign staff.

Some good features though: I like the contract negotiations. And the customization in it. If I could somehow have those two things in EHM, I would be happy. But as of right now? not happy, and I feel I wasted the $20.

I just want EHM 2013 :(

Sony conference right now live streaming.

Did anything interesting come of it?

Just started Dragon Age 2 today. A lot more fun than I thought it would be :D

Just wait until you've hit the same dungeon for the thirtieth time.

Not looking forward to that part...but hey, for now, it's a blast.