General Gaming Thread

TKz

Your face is piss easy.

EDIT: Got it. It is a lot easier once I discovered that putting out off road tires helps a lot. That and once the game gave me some fucking daylight so I could see a foot in front of my face.

Alright well i just finished up Prototype 2 100% and now im playing Sleeping Dogs, was wondering if i just finish up the main story first if i can go back and get all the other achievements or if id have to start over from scratch, also if anyone has any other tips or anything about this game that would be great

Alright well i just finished up Prototype 2 100% and now im playing Sleeping Dogs, was wondering if i just finish up the main story first if i can go back and get all the other achievements or if id have to start over from scratch, also if anyone has any other tips or anything about this game that would be great

You can go back for the collectibles after finishing the main story. One piece of advice would be not to do any of the random events (dark yellow icons on the map) unless you have a guide because there's no way to make them show up on your map in the same way that the other missions/collectibles do.

You can go back for the collectibles after finishing the main story. One piece of advice would be not to do any of the random events (dark yellow icons on the map) unless you have a guide because there's no way to make them show up on your map in the same way that the other missions/collectibles do.

Thanks for the advice :(Y):

I haven't read the review for the remastered Ducktales game on Gamespot but apparently they gave it a bad one. I almost don't want to because it cannot possibly live up to the summary most reactionary fans have attributed to it. "What the fuck is all this cane bouncing shit? 4/10"

While I would have to play it to judge their complaint about the controls being floaty/not-as-tight/whatever their exact issue was, the complaints about enemies and bosses moving and attacking in a predictable pattern makes me wonder if they've never played an 8-bit game before.

• Like 3

I think the point is that that kind of gameplay has been so far surpassed, continuing to program games exactly like that is keeping the game far in the past. If you play games like Binding of Isaac or Rogue Legacy, bosses tend to use a few predictable attacks but they come in random/complex/difficult patterns that keep you on your toes. Without playing it, I can only assume that's the origin of the complaint. As in, "once you figure out how X level goes you can basically beat it without thinking."

Joystiq said they made it far too difficult and the parts of the levels they expanded were shite. There were complaints about how poor the background objects looked against the amazingly well done sprites. IIRC, they did concede that it was far more fun and close to the original on the easy difficulty.

I got a cheap copy of MK9 today on 360. Seems they've dropped their online pass so if anyone feels like a fight...(and probably an easy win)

Not sure how I'll get on with another fighter since my head is already awash with Street Fighter and Tekken since the F2P Tekken Revolution on PS3 but I am interested to play the story here since it always gets a lot of praise. That and I can always flip it and turn it into mode trade credit for GTA/Watch Dogs. :shifty:

Any noob friendly characters worth using? Like, I've never played Tekken before in my life but after quickly moving over to Kazuya I began to be able to deal with the AI fairly easily and even racked up a bunch of wins online. Somthing like that would be nice. <_<

Liu Kang. Quickest fighter there is, and his combos are a cinch.

The game is pretty damn good. Part of me wants another one, just to follow on from the story mode, but then I wonder how else they could make it different, and I start to wonder if it really would be worth re-doing again.

Liu Kang. Quickest fighter there is, and his combos are a cinch.

The game is pretty damn good. Part of me wants another one, just to follow on from the story mode, but then I wonder how else they could make it different, and I start to wonder if it really would be worth re-doing again.

MK9's ending refers back to another MK game which I would love to see re-done and done well, as I felt that the game MK 9's ending refers to was the weakest of the entire bunch.

Seconded on MK9 being damn good. My third favorite in the entire series behind Deadly Alliance and MK2.

EWB, I gotta repent.

I.....I....

I played 007 Legends

Why :'( Who oh god why would ANYONE allow this game to be a part of the 007 Liscence.

It's...I.....:(

My only saving grace is at least I didn't buy it. I just rented it.

I've always had a slight urge to try one of those earlier current gen Bond games, like Quantum of Solace or whatever, caus I think it's just a Bond FPS built on the CoD 4 engine which sounds like it has the makings of something decent.