General Gaming Thread

TKz

I honestly feel he has a mental disorder. He lashes out to tell people to kill themselves, then cancels everything and runs.

Watched the indie gamer movie, he clearly has some disfunction.

He would be perfect for ewb.

Yeah, after watching that movie I could tell there was something not quite right with that boy.

That's pretty much the idea, I'm hoping a mass boycott will kill off the concept before my little bundle is old enough to notice.

As someone who worked at an EB Games during the point in time those damn Spyro things were coming out.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Like 1

Yeah. Fez was supposed to come to Sony. Did it? Because this guys just left gaming as a whole now

It was a situation where - during that time - Microsoft allowed developers one free patch to their game. Fez had a problem that effected a small number of people, and they used up their one patch which actually made it worse. In order to get another patch out there would've cost thousands of dollars. Microsoft has since gotten rid of the fee thankfully but that's still a harsh way to go for a game that really showcased what Live was good for.

Don't know if I've already talked about this, but Mark of the Ninja is great. So glad I picked it up in the Steam Sale. Who knew that a side scrolling game would make for such a fantastic stealth experience? It's just a ton of fun and really nails the "reward" aspect of these games. You can get an equal level of experience or points or whatever from either completely avoiding enemies, or going through stealthy killing everyone. And unlike certain other kind of boring stealth games (Looking at you, Hitman Absolution), instead of making you feel like you haven't completed the level properly because you haven't done it six times with six different ways of doing it, it says "Hey, way to go, you beat the level. If you feel like doing it again, you can try a different way or try it with all your new gear/skills!"

So (as i think i've mentioned before) Im playing all the games from 2012 i didn't get to play right now and im wondering what games i should absolutley play from last year, one game that didn't make my list that im now curious about is the Amazing Spiderman, is it worth a play through or anything like that?

So (as i think i've mentioned before) Im playing all the games from 2012 i didn't get to play right now and im wondering what games i should absolutley play from last year, one game that didn't make my list that im now curious about is the Amazing Spiderman, is it worth a play through or anything like that?

It's not worth a play through, but it is worth something like a play through. Perhaps a play across.

It's not worth a play through, but it is worth something like a play through. Perhaps a play across.

Hmm i did word that funny didn't I :lol:

I liked Amazing Spiderman. It was really fun and I only got stuck a couple times. Thats pretty much all I look for :P

Sounds good since thats all i look for too :lol:

I liked Amazing Spiderman. It was really fun and I only got stuck a couple times. Thats pretty much all I look for :P

I like Spidey games, but they seem to always suffer from that kind of glitch. I guess it's impressive that the games do work so well considering the huge sandbox, but it's really annoying swinging around during a tough mission and finding yourself trapped inside a building that, judging by the amount of black, has been attacked by Venom.

How is Hitman: Absolution? I've never played any of those games, but this is free tomorrow on Playstation Plus and I'm allllmost done with Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Is it worth playing?

It is absolutely worth playing. It's a damn shame it didn't do so well and price dropped so friggin' fast because it's pretty much the ultimate version of the game when it comes to gameplay. They really hammered down the disguise system for this one, along with pretty much all of the other mechanics that make the games unique and interesting.

Storyline isn't the greatest of the series, but it's not terrible either.

I like Spidey games, but they seem to always suffer from that kind of glitch. I guess it's impressive that the games do work so well considering the huge sandbox, but it's really annoying swinging around during a tough mission and finding yourself trapped inside a building that, judging by the amount of black, has been attacked by Venom.

Never once had that happen to me. That would be annoying though